Jitera, inc. is a startup company from Japan that makes software to automate the development of mobile and web applications. Our product can be called as No-Code, Low-Code, and code generator. By using our product, customers can develop a software 10 times faster.
It’s under development with a lot of tries and errors, but the number of applications developed with our product is increasing, and in fact there is a case that a mobile application was developed about 10 times faster than usual.
As the characteristics of our company, we are a team of professionals working remotely, and we have a track record of significant growth over the past year in terms of revenue, product development, and team members.
Our business is growing steadily, so we are expanding the frontend engineer team to further grow Jitera's automation product (No-Code, Low-Code, and code generator).
There are lots of technical challenges in our development, so lots of skilled and talented engineers are contributing to the product in the professional remote team from all over the world.
Why Candidate should apply for this position?
- We are the startup developing technically challenging automation software. Talented engineers who are passionate to work on challenging issues are in our team.
- You can work from everywhere, and anywhere. We’re remote and flextime team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, implement, test and release high-quality software.
- Work with other engineers, designers, and product owners to implement various features while considering maintainability, security, and performance.
- Represent the engineering team in meetings, contributing to ideas relevant to the product roadmap with a strong understanding of future customers and their desires.
- Monitor and bug fix to ensure that customers can use the application expectedly.
- Create technical documentation and communicate clearly across the product team.
- Support team members to review, feedback, and onboard.
- More than 3 years experience in React and TypeScript
- More than 4 years experience in front-end development
- Good understanding of fundamental design patterns in software design.
- Ability to work independently.
- Communication skills to work cooperatively in a remote team.
- Ability to prepare remote work environment where you can focus on your work with a stable network place.
- Experience in mobile application development with React Native
- Experience of GraphQL and Apollo Client
- Experience in server-side development, especially with Ruby on Rails
- Experience to develop applications with NoCode services.
- Frontend: TypeScript, React, React Native, Styled Components, Apollo Client
- Backend: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, GraphQL
- Database: MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Infrastructure: AWS, GCP, Docker, Terraform, HashiCorp Vault
- CI/CD: Github Actions, AWS CodePipeline
- Project management: Github, Zenhub
- Documentation: Notion, Google Workspace, Miro
- Communication: Slack, Gather, DailyBot
- Can work part-time during the probation if you recently have a full-time job.
- Employee Stock Option
- Full remote and you can work from all over the world and work in your timezone At least you need to attend video calls without delay and work on a stable internet. We may ask to meet in JST but we can make arrangements for a meeting schedule.
- We'll provide some benefits if you'll work as a full-time regular employee. Tax (maximum 10% of salary- Employer's Support)
- Premium insurance/ Private Health Insurance
- 20 Annual Leaves/ Paid Time Off
- MacBook Pro M1 provided
- Special events/occasions celebration/gifts
- Co-working space
- Sponsorship for classes - English/ Training
- Work From Home
- Training & Development
- Performance Review