LOCATION: Remote (Philippine applicants only)
Tired of commuting long hours to and from work everyday? Have you always thought about working remotely but are worried about the loss of social engagement with your coworkers? How about if you can get the best of both worlds? When you join our team, you get to collaborate and enjoy that sense of belonging and community while working from the comfort of your own home.
Take a look at the website to get more information!
Who We Are
Our expansive head office is located in Toronto, Canada where we have dedicated teams to take care of Amazon-specific copywriting, photography, graphic design, keyword research, paid advertisement (sponsored ads), customer service, account health management and more. We have sold in many different categories and stumbled upon hundreds of pitfalls and hardships of selling on Amazon. We have learned how to rank as quickly and cheaply as possible, how to get raving reviews that are 100% compliant to Amazon’s TOS, how to get listings back online as soon as possible when they get shut down due to competitor’s tactics, how to TRULY craft the most optimized listing and pictures and how to get suspended accounts reinstated.
Our 4Gs - Grit, Growth, Greatness, and Gratitude - our company values are what drives all of us here to keep growing and learning. We live these 4 core values not just at work, but in our personal lives as well.
Who We’re Looking For
We are looking for a full-time Senior Graphics Designer who will focus on creating well designed product mock-ups for our clients' Amazon acounts. Someone who is “versatile and with an eye for aesthetics”. Your graphics should capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to manipulate photos to whatever it is our clients request. You should be extremely skilled with Photoshop.
WORK HOURS: Monday - Friday, 7am - 3pm EST
WHY WORK WITH US? WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- 100% remote work, no commute!
- Paid Regular Philippines holidays after probation (Total of 12 Regular Holidays in Ph)
- Vacation days after probation
- Open communication
- Fun and empowering working environment
- Career and character growth opportunities
Your Role On The Team
- Design various marketing media content as needed (product listing photos, packaging, banner ads, wireframing, etc)
- Copy-writing and various forms of textual content production for E-commerce
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- 4+ years experience working with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- The ability to research, digest, analyze and present material clearly and concisely
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Video editing
- Strong copy-writing background
If this job sounds like a challenge that excites you and you are looking for a long-term career a stable and fast-growing company, we would love for you to be part of our family!
If your application meets our standards, someone from the Talent & Culture team will reach out to you within 24 hours to schedule an interview and start the hiring process.
You are born with unimaginable greatness! Join us now! Apply today.