Tutuka is creating a "Follow the Sun" approach to our Global Support Services in response to the company's global growth and product expansion.
We are searching for L2 Support Engineers situated in South East Asia to ensure that our clients receive outstanding service around the clock and that incoming queries/incidents are resolved quickly.
The position will have conventional day hours of 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. or 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and will be FULLY REMOTE.
What you get to do:
- Provide technical and business-related knowledge to the L1 team to help resolve customer queries, this includes knowledge management (documentation)
- Detect possible service interruptions to our partners and anticipate potential problems
- Root cause analysis (mature problem, configuration, change mgmt., process)
- Analyze service performance trends
- Escalate to the appropriate group a detailed issue tracking (ticket), status update to the logger (requester)
- Process automation capabilities & detect possible procedural improvements
- Resolve customer queries that have been forwarded by the Level 1 team
- Take ownership by coordinating the feedback to the customer where analysis is required from other implementation and development departments
- Perform customer service monitoring value analysis
- Carry out specific research for technical queries both internal and external
- Coordinate minor configuration changes that must be performed by customers
- Monitoring of specific transactional flows
- Participate in monitoring of internal operational processes
- Creation of system generated alarms to anticipate potential partner service interruptions
What it takes to succeed:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering and/or equivalent working experience.
- 5 plus years of Application/Product support experience
- Passion to engage in solving customer issues and helping them succeed
- A developed approach to troubleshooting customer and technical issues
- Demonstrated success in creative problem solving, finding viable alternative solutions to keep the customer’s issues resolved
- Ability to manage and prioritize daily tasks based on business impact, maintaining focus on service level agreements
- Team player skills to collaborate inside and outside the organization to achieve team and product success
- Open-mindedness, willingness to learn, and ability to fail fast to keep progress moving forward
- Experience with Postman or relevant tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English – to ensure customer issues and resolutions are understood, translated and documented accurately
- Good Understanding of ISO 8583 messages, payment schemes, VISA and MasterCard
- Working knowledge of Linux Commands, SQL scripts.
- Knowledge of DevOps automation tools is a plus i.e. Jenkins, ELK, DataDog, Terraform etc.
What you can look forward to:
At Tutuka we value making a difference in the lives of the people who work for us and who live in the communities where we operate. As values are important to us, you can look forward to working alongside fellow Tutukans, who share these values. You’ll be part of a team that is passionate about making a difference on a global scale.
We focus on building strong, diverse teams built from different backgrounds, experiences & identities.
Join the Tutuka team!
Tutuka is an award-winning global Fintech with an enterprise-level, highly scalable, highly secure financial processing system that powers tens of millions of transactions and makes it easy for people to issue, redeem and reconcile prepaid cards all over the world. We have clients in 35+ countries, team members in 30+ countries and process 1B+ USD per year in transactions.