In this role, you have the opportunity to
receive, understand, route and handle customer technical requests such as product or service malfunctions. Services are not limited to product malfunctions but can also include proactive, predictive, upgrades and installations related support, which can be provided verbally, electronically or remotely or via accessing Philips Remote service channels.
You are responsible for
You are a part of
- Providing the highest level of customer satisfaction to end-users and administrators of Philips Healthcare MA & TC products through timely incident resolution, using available tools and knowledge of the Philips solution.
- Providing first line remote technical support to customers (operating system issues, hardware issues and basic network issues)
- Documenting all actions taken during incident resolution using the Philips Incident Management System and appropriately log all issues requiring “next level” escalation
- Documenting and Collating of all service records with completeness and accuracy with particular attention to test & inspection results
- Demonstrate commitments to meet customer needs and requirements by ensuring all given quality standards
- Be a professional representative for HS with respect to customer problems, ensuring personal acceptability by the customer in appearance and behavior in accordance with Philips policy and targets
the Philips Healthcare team, reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, you will work alongside other Field Service Engineers and be part of the wider engineering team, all committed to providing the very best service to customers.To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
In return, we offer you
- Diploma in Biomedical or Electronics Engineering or equivalent
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to commit for 1 year (1 September to 31 August 2021)
A good opportunity to have an exposure being a remote service engineer which is one of a kind in the industry.Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips pageon our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.