Milestone Technologies, Inc. is a leading IT Managed Services and IT Professional Services solutions provider headquartered in the Bay Area and serving clients globally. Our unique approach to IT Managed Services includes Contact Center Services, Internal IT Support, Data Center Operations, Workforce Solutions, and IT Professional Services
Our seasoned professionals deliver services based on Milestone’s best practices and service delivery framework. By leveraging our vast knowledge base to execute initiatives, we deliver both short-term and long-term value to our clients and apply continuous service improvement to deliver transformational benefits to IT. With Intelligent Automation, Milestone helps businesses further accelerate their IT transformation. The result is a sharper focus on business objectives and a dramatic improvement in employee productivity. Through our key technology partnerships and our people-first approach, Milestone continues to deliver industry-leading innovation to our clients. With more than 2,000 employees serving over 200 companies worldwide, we are following our mission of revolutionizing the way IT is deployed around the globe.
We are looking for a skilled Remote Service Desk technician to provide exceptional virtual support in a fast-paced tech organization. This role supports a globally recognized leader in SaaS enterprising, and we need a stellar representative to provide above and beyond service to our client.
How You Will Make An Impact
- Provide White-Glove concierge level customer experience supporting internal employees via phone, chat, and Zoom
- Provide consistent updates to users to keep them in the loop with the status of their incidents, requests, or problems
- Troubleshoot Tier 1 network connectivity issues such as digital authentication, remote access, secure Wi-Fi and wired connectivity to the internal network
- Support users on applications and tools within the environment including; Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, RSA, Okta, Zoom, Cisco Communication tools (Webex, Jabber), current Mac and Windows OS
- Follow proper escalation procedures for advanced tickets
- Apply critical thinking to assist with both simple and complex user requests, document the interaction with the user, and follow-up with the user to confirm
- Prioritize queued tasks and requests and assign out to ensure timely handling for all
What You Will Need To Succeed
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1+ year experience in a help desk or related role
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Outlook client (Windows & Mac) and Outlook Web Access, with experience resolving complex problems and assisting users with advanced functionality.
- Strong Knowledge of current Windows and Mac OS platforms
- Strong interpersonal communication and customer service skills with a high degree of empathy
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and basic AD administration
- Working knowledge of video collaboration tools (Zoom)
- Motivated to assist users and handle cases in a timely manner without task supervision
- Flexible and resilient, comfortable with ambiguity, adaptable to a high-change environment and open to new concepts and/or processes
Our Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
At Milestone we strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and work with, where we all feel empowered to bring our full, authentic selves to work. We know creating a diverse and inclusive culture that champions equity and belonging is not only the right thing to do for our employees but is also critical to our continued success.
Milestone Technologies provides equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, national origin, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, or local ordinance. Milestone also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled applicants and employees.
We welcome the unique background, culture, experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression and perspectives you can bring to our global community. Our recruitment team is looking forward to meeting you.
Job description is subject to change.