Remote Technical Sourcer
Singapore, Contract Opportunities (Open to ALL Sourcers within the APEC region!)
Immediate openings for 3-6 month contracts
About The Team
Our Team supports a variety of high growth tech clients. We are focused on enhancing culture, one quality hire at a time. We partner with hiring teams to design and execute recruiting strategies that enable our clients to hire exceptional talent in the most efficient and unbiased ways.
Our Focus Areas Are
RECRUITING STRATEGY -- We partner with hiring teams to design recruiting strategies & processes to consistently attract and hire amazing people at scale.
BUILDING RECRUITING CAPABILITIES -- We develop and build capabilities in our Zoomies to be an extension of the Recruiting team, increasing their skills and confidence in assessing quality talent with an eye on creating diverse & inclusive teams
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE -- We manage the finesse of the interview scheduling and logistics to create a memorably personalized and unparalleled candidate experience.
QUALITY OF HIRE -- We are a true partner in hiring; it's our duty to help managers ensure we take a structured approach to hiring to ensure we are hiring only the best!
About The Role
Our Technical Sorcerers play an essential part in supporting our rapidly growing engineering team by partnering directly with our technical recruiters, hiring managers, and engineers. This is a unique and highly impactful opportunity to help accelerate the business by engaging top engineering talent across multiple fields and acting as an owner for specific teams. This role will report to the Technical Recruiting Lead
You’re Excited About This Opportunity Because You Will…
We’re Excited About You Because…
- Be a sourcer on a small team supporting our core Engineering teams
- Build a strong relationship with several of our TA leaders on the team you’re supporting
- Work with the recruiter and hiring manager to develop strategies for engaging top engineering talent for their teams through resume screening, outbound sourcing, networking, referrals, etc
- Experience in using Talent Insight to inform, guide and direct sourcing efforts leading to effective talent identification, targeting and branding strategies
- Leverage data, your knowledge, and industry trends to build creative sourcing strategies and iterate on our interview process
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- You have 4+ years of technical sourcing experience, specific to core development, software engineering roles
- You have mastered successful pipeline management using an ATS (Workday experience strongly preferred)
- You have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- You’re metrics driven - you utilize data to help drive your decisions
- You’re an owner - driven, focused, and quick to take ownership of your work
- You’re humble - you’re willing to get into the details and you’re open to feedback
- You’re adaptable, resilient, and able to thrive in ambiguity - things change quickly in our fast-paced startup
- You’re growth-minded - eager to expand your skill set and excited to carve out your career path in a hyper-growth setting
- You have a desire for impact - ready to take on a lot of responsibility and work collaboratively with your team
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.