🔑 Key Responsibilities
- Troubleshoot technical issues and provides possible resolutions.
- Respond to and follow up on support inquiries by email, chat and phone.
- Support Customer Success team (L1-tier) in technical problems.
- Work closely with Partners to implement their requirements and sustain good partnerships.
- Collaborate with other Dev teams for cross-functional integrations.
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams.
- Document technical knowledge in the form of Knowledge base articles.
🔒 Basic Qualifications
- Strong Technical background in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related technology field preferred
- Proficient English reading and writing skills.
- Good at problem-solving and debug skills.
- Good logical thinking.
- Pay attention to every detail/aspect of the work.
🎁 Preferred Qualifications
- Communicate fluently in English.
- Have track of record in e-commerce.
- 100% remote culture. Live and work from wherever you feel happiest.
- 13th-month salary and performance bonus
- Day-off: 14 days/year and Vietnam holidays
- Macbook provided after probation period
- Bao Viet Health Care Insurance (after 3-month in the role)
- Monthly company party and quarterly company trip
- Free online learning and Reimbursement for selected courses.
- Free access to the co-working space
- Annual Health Checks
- Allowance for gyms, fitness, yoga plus cash bonuses for lots of occasions around the year.
- Great chance to improve your expertise/skills and English communication via international exposure;
- Get support and work with talented and friendly members;
🗓️ Job Type
🕰️ Working time
From Monday to Friday with working time 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Email: [email protected]
Salary range: 12M-20M