Client Background: MNC Company
Location: Kuala Lumpur
Remuneration: Basic Salary
- Act as problem investigator and manager to assist an incident management team (per ITIL service model).
- Assist Tier 1 Engineers and Technicians remotely with technical issues raised through installation and/or service issues.
- Work with DevOps and Product Engineering to identify bugs, perform triage, and work towards the ultimate resolution of the identified issue.
- Work with customers and other personnel during the installation and troubleshooting of products and networks.
- Provide risk management services to deployment and operations teams by reviewing designs and procedures used in production deployment.
- Manage and operate team’s lab environment.
- Continue improving personal technical and product specific skills via company provided training and self-study.
- Create installation and troubleshooting documentation, when necessary.
- Willing to work alternate shifts, nights and weekends as required.
- Energy, motivated engineer with prior experience in troubleshooting incidents and problems.
- Strong technical foundation to build upon - application layer training in Voice Recording and Communications technologies
- 4 years in Fintech, Information Technology or Telecommunications required
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly online by clicking on the “Apply” button. Thank you.
Minimum Experience: 3 Years