We are looking for an enthusiastic WordPress developer to join our growing team.
Front end development isn't going to be the focus of this role, integrating responsive HTML templates into underscores.me using ACF and WooCommerce will be.
Note: absolutely no premium themes will be used – please do not include premium themes as references for your application (divi builder, anything from envato etc).
This will be a 8-5 Philippine standard time work from home position.
Successful Applicants Must
Be comfortable creating themes from scratch / using underscores.me
Have in-depth knowledge of Advanced Custom Fields and all field types
(predominantly options pages, flexible content, repeaters etc)
Write clear, well-documented code
Be able to work quickly, efficiently and accurately
Some front end development experience and JS knowledge would be considered a bonus
Be willing to learn and complete additional work-related training (code academy, tuts+, other online channels)
Work from home
Full time / part-time work options available
Attractive salary packages based on experience
Experienced team (10+ years of operation)
Work-life balance (no excessive overtime, 2 weeks paid holiday leave)
If this sounds like you, or someone you know, please respond with "September WordPress Developer Application"
Salary to be based on available work hours and level of experience.
- A stable internet connection is a must. Due to the nature of the business, we will not be accepting applicants that do not have a stable internet connection.
- Custom theme development, preferably using underscores.me (we don't use off the shelf/premium themes)
- Experience with CSS frameworks (bootstrap, foundation, etc.)
- Experience with Advanced Custom Fields (options pages, flexible content, content blocks)
- Must use GIT / SVN for all development work
- Page speed optimisation
- Extensive WooCommerce experience
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays