We are looking for an experienced WordPress developer to join our growing team.
Athyna is a remote recruitment agency.
We exist to reimagine the workplace, by ethically sourcing highly skilled employees from a global pool of talent and giving businesses the tools they need to become successful, reinvest their time and bring value to their communities.
We are also a proud 1% for the Planet member, pledging 1% of global sales to fight for environmental causes.
What we're looking for..
- Custom theme development, preferably using http://underscores.me/ (we don't use off the shelf/premium themes)
- Experience with CSS frameworks (bootstrap, foundation etc)
- Experience with Advanced Custom fields https://www.advancedcustomfields.com/ (options pages, flexible content, content blocks)
- Must use GIT / SVN for all development work
- Page speed optimization
- Extensive WooCommerce experience
- Build and optimize web pages, landing pages, display advertising and email templates using expert-level HTML and CSS.
- Translation of UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- You will work closely with the UI/UX designer and back end developers to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks and how it works.
- Must have at least a 4th generation laptop.
- Work hours: 7am - 5pm PHT (willing to negotiate if required)
- Successful applicants will be required to complete a paid test at their agreed per hour rate.
How to apply
- We're taking applications right now. Please send your CV and any other pertinent info through to us via the LinkedIn platform and we'll reach out to get in touch and get the ball rolling.