Mô tả Công việc
The Brand Marketing Executive will work as a team member in a marketing team and play the roles and responsibilities include, but not limited to the following tasks
We are looking for an enthusiastic Brand Marketing (Senior) Executive to help us in our overall marketing efforts.
- Develop plans, implement and evaluate the results of marketing programs
- Understand Marketing concept and have the ability to develop a completed Marketing concept for new product ideas.
- Manage New Product Development project and excellent communication skills to work across functions.
- Propose practical marketing solutions for brands and demonstrate strong business acumen to achieve the assigned brand's business objectives
- Possesses analytical thinking capabilities to assess the market and understand the targeted consumer, as well as the solid research skills required in any marketing section
- Strong conceptual thinking to develop new ideas, new content that satisfies customers' needs, business strategy and brand image.
- Strong writing skill to express the Brand Statement, Brand Press Release.
- Collect data and make reports about market research, consumer feedback, quality products, competitor' products, marketing programs, business insight, etc.
Yêu Cầu Công Việc
- 13th salary month
- Review salary: more than once per year
- Bonus as company’s revenue
- Company support finance to buy Macbook (Upto $3000)
- Health insurance ($900/year)
- Sport activities : $100~$150/month
- Learning package : $500~$4000/course
- Company trip
- And other benefits (you can know if you have chance to join us)
- Minimum 2-3 years of hands-on experience in Brand Marketing.
- Possess essential knowledge and practical skills in Market concept, Market research & Customer insight, Product development, Marketing 360 Execution (TVC, Digital MKT, Activation, PR, ...)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English) and ability to work in an English-speaking environment.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and solutions in the Marketing field.
- Strong organizational, time management, conceptual thinking, analytical skills, and writing skills.
- Prior remote work experience is preferred.
- Previous working experience in a branding team or content marketing role is a plus.
- To fit well in our team, we are looking for a person who is:
- Open-minded and be able to grab new concepts as well as acquire new skills quickly.
- Be able to be patient and focus on finding the root cause of a problem and identify actionable steps to find a solution.
- Disciplined, reliable, and has a strong commitment.
- Confident and comfortable expressing your point of view and willing to receive other opinions and feedback to improve yourself
- Think out of the box and dare to break all limits.
■Salary: 800$-1100$ NET
■Working time: Monday – Friday: 08h00 – 17h00 (around 160 hours per month)