We are looking for Javanese native speakers who would like to join our transcription project to transcribe Javanese audio data in a client's tool following Written Domain Conventions provided by the client. Here are the key points of the project:
- You can work anytime you'd like but you're asked to spend at least 25 hours per week. Please ensure you have enough availability for the whole period of the project before you register.
- The project is expected to last approximately 3-5 months.
- You will be paid monthly based on the number of completed audio hours transcribed.
- You will be listening to audios in Javanese then transcribing (writing down what you hear) them.
- In order to join the project, it is mandatory to pass the Screening Test.
- The project requires patience and attention to detail.
Please let us know if you have any questions. We are looking forward to receiving your application!
Javanese Native Speakers
Residing in Indonesia
Note: Please click “qualify” for JARID project once account is created.
Click here to apply!
Apply now to secure your slot as priority will be given to those candidates who confirm their interest as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, I am more than willing to assist you. Please do not hesitate to contact me.