PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
- Manage, co-ordinate and control all Transactional Accounting and Management Reporting outcomes delivered by employees directly within the Operating Company. Financial reporting to be provided in accordance with local legislation and HEINEKEN group’s policies and strategic objectives and must strictly comply with the company’s obligations as well as contribute to sustained business profitability and the Shareholders' and Customers’ satisfaction.
- Manage a team of 15 employees on transactional areas in Order to Cash, Purchase to Pay, Record to Report.
- Manage monthly & yearly reporting into the Global reporting system.
- Manage the statutory accounting and auditing with external auditors.
- Contribute with own expertise in Reporting and Accounting, to the development of a long-term strategy.
- Manage, co-ordinate and control all Transactional Accounting and Management Reporting outcomes plan, coordinate and control each monthly accounting close, as well as the elaboration and reporting of accounting information both internally and externally.
- Coordinate the operating company’s reporting model, providing all the necessary information for decision-making purposes, as well as a quality analysis regarding the development of the operating company’s main key drivers.
- Coordinate and control the preparation of the consolidated Management Reports with the aim of supporting the operating company’s performance analysis and decision-making.
Lead the team that will work in partnership with the functions to achieve high standard financial processes
- Anticipate, plan, address, and resolve complex customer service issues with internal and external customers, including vendors
Lean and Standardisation
- Champion Lean methodology and culture of standardization and improvement within the operating company.
- Support the development/improvement and implementation of processes, tools, templates, and support systems, in collaboration with other functions within the operating company.
- Lead, guide, and direct the OpCo team and contribute to the development of a customer-led culture
- Manage employees including recruitment, performance management, and (career) development.
Drive his/her own personal development in leadership, functional competencies, and business knowledge by creating, agreeing, and implementing his/her Development Plan.
- University degree/Masters in Economics, Finance or Business Administration
- 8-10 years of experience in Finance (Accounting & Transactional Finance), preferably within a beverages FMCG company
- Proven leader with experience in developing, motivating, and managing teams on the location and of coordinating work with remote teams
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain and Commercial (Sales, Marketing, etc) parts of the organization
- Good understanding of ERP Accounting Systems (SAP, Oracle), as well as of enabling Infrastructure (workflow, invoice management, etc.)
- Ability to add value in standardization and continuous improvement programs
- Experience of leading change programs affecting large groups of individuals within organizations undergoing significant change
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly form working relationships, gain credibility, and influence solutions at a senior level
- Proactive in identifying and solving problems/issues
- A drive for continuous professional development in self and others
- Excellent language skills in English and local language