This Position is only for Myanmar Nationals Only
A. PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To lead the reporting and automation team and ensure reporting requirements for the organisation is met.
B. ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Define reporting roadmap for the organization
- Managing end to end reporting requirements starting from Reporting requirement gathering, Designing and delivery of report
- Delivering key business insights to the management and other stakeholders
- Leading reporting automation in coordination with technology team to ensure reports are auto generated and delivered to stakeholders
- Managing end to end project for Self Service BI – Starting from defining measure and dimensions, coordinating with technology and business stakeholders and delivering a self-service data discovery platform
- Managing delivery of ad-hoc data requests from different functions for analytical decision making.
- Post launch analysis of products and campaigns
- Delivering business performance review to the management with key trends, concern areas and potential business opportunities
C. EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor/ Master degree
- Solid background on SQL, Tableau, DWH and other reporting tools like SAP BO
- Advanced Excel skills
- 7-10 years in similar field
- Good communication and presentation skills both in English and Myanmar
- Telecom experience preferred
Only eligible applicants will be contacted directly by the Ooredoo Myanmar Talent Acquisition Team. Candidates who do not meet the requirements will be kept in our database for any future vacancies.