Work from home for a private company that engages in online retail shopping. Founded in 2015, the company specializes in selling kitchen gadgets and sporting goods in the world’s largest online market place - Amazon.com to serve the needs of customers who are active and busy with the hustle and bustle of the present times. The company's mission is to develop products that aim on making life easier and pain-free.
With talented employees located in the different parts of the globe like Israel, Ukraine, China, India and the Philippines, and with a team of dedicated and experienced staff, the company is able to have more than 1 million sales per year. The company believes in innovation, teamwork, and ingenuity as it continues to expand and make its brand known internationally.
- Conduct research and think of new ways to further enhance/improve the process in negative review removal and increase positive review acquisition. This includes finding ways or tools to improve the process.
- Contact the customers through email/SMS/call to resolve the issue.
- Report and monitor the review status and ratings of all products.
- Document the reviews received in all products.
- Manage account health in relation to the negative feedback metrics.
- Request removal of negative feedback thru Amazon
- Assist in the development of the strategic roadmap for the platform that meets the needs of the business.
- Proactive and Creative (out-of-the-box thinker)
- Highly effective communication and persuasive skills - preferably with an American accent
- High understanding in regards to quality control concepts and develop creative and innovative ways to improve existing processes
- Excellent level of English writing and reading comprehension
- High-level Excel and computer skills and other internet applications
- Good analytical skills
- Honest and fair
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must have a background in handling US clients
- Experience in Amazon is a great advantage
- Exhibits passion & excitement over work.
- Has a can-do attitude.
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be willing to work in flexible working hours
- Location: Homebased preferably in the Philippines
- Employment Type: Full-time
- Department: Customer Support
- Work Schedule: 5-day work week
- A PC/laptop that is quick enough to allow multitasking, with preferably 8 GB of RAM or more. Must be able to run Google Chrome.
- A stable internet connection (at least 25 Mbps).
- A noise-canceling headset and a quiet workstation.