We open the position for both Vietnamese local and expat.
As an RF Test engineer, you will be tasked to run Radio system test and to make a test report. You can ensure the good hands on the usage of Test equipment, and test procedures and understanding of Radio system. Good root cause analysis to find out the issues and solutions. Good way of working with colleagues.
- To test and support the integration of Remote Radio Heads units at the board and unit level.
- Support integration and assembly of Remote Radio Heads units.
- Support the work of engineers during circuit optimisation and testing.
- Carry out design verification testing and documentation of the results.
- Use of test equipment and systems as needed for tasks above.
- Accurate record keeping of the hardware modifications.
- Production test support. Travel to manufacturing facility may be required
- Communicate as needed to ensure good teamwork.
- Plan and organise own work
- Quality control as needed on the tasks above
- Ensure good health and safety practices are followed when working in the lab and report any potential incidents to the management team.
- Knowledge of RF and digital circuit functionality
- Ability to test boards or units if required
- Ability to work with the System team and other members of the organisation as required
- High personal standards of professional activity and integrity
- Well organised and able to work to tight deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to maintain friendly and clam manner under pressure
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Experienced in RF testing and use of RF test equipment.
- Experience in debug of RF and digital circuitry
- Experience of accurate documentation of changes made
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Power point), Experience of automated test programs Labview and Vee desirable
- Knowledge about RF Engineering is required.
- Bachelor's degree
Please click on the APPLY BUTTON or contact our consultant - Ms. Phuong Nguyen for further information: +84 975 625 919 or email [email protected]