Company:Qualcomm Global Trading Pte. Ltd.Job Area:Engineering Group, Engineering Group > Hardware EngineeringJob Overview:
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. (QTI) is the world leader in supplying 3G integrated circuit solutions for cellular wireless standards and is the number one fabless semiconductor company in the world. In order to drive our next phase of growth in cellular, wireless peripherals and 4G, we are expanding our Product Development and Test Engineering group at our Test Center of Excellence (TCE) in Singapore. The Product Development and Test Engineering group develops test solutions for design verification of highly integrated RF receivers/transmitters/transceivers, power management, analog and mixed signal ASICs designed by QCT. We work with Design, Foundry, Program Management, Yield, Reliability, Marketing, Sales and Manufacturing teams to create, commercialize and support QTIs products. **** We are looking for Entry level Engineers to Senior level Engineers. *****
Job responsibilities for the position include design and debug of test interface HW (loadboard), test SW (test program) development, HW/SW integration, first silicon debug, process experiment (split) definition, multiple-source fab matching, device characterization, data analysis, product documentation, test limit (guardband) generation, driving failure analysis to completion, yield variance control, test time reduction and yield improvement, test documentation, releasing cost effective production test solutions into mass production.
- Knowledge of Semiconductor manufacturing process.
- Knowledge and hands on experience with statistical analysis software package and techniques, quality and reliability testing. Wafer fabrication fundamental is a plus.
- Solid understanding of electronics engineering fundamentals, digital, analog, mixed-signal, and RF circuit analysis techniques.
- Working knowledge of Mixed-signal measurement techniques such as INL, DNL, Gain and Offset Error, SFDR, THD+N, ICN, etc and RF measurement techniques such as IP3, Noise Figure, ACPR, Jitter, Phase noise, Lock time. - Good ASIC device level characterization skills. System level knowledge is a plus.
- Able to work comfortably with lab equipment like Oscilloscopes, Spectrum analyzers, Logic Analyzers (for mixed signal), Network Analyzers (for RF), etc.
- Strong software skills for writing and debugging test code. Competency in at least one software language. Hands on experience with Teradyne UltraFlex. Expertise in LabView or Advantest 93K is a plus.
- Able to work independently and with good initiative to overcome technical challenges.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills. Able to organize effectively and document work thoroughly while working with local and remote teams.
- Depending on years of relevant experience, candidate may be considered for senior position.
Teradyne UltraFlex experience is preferred. Advantest 93K experience is a plus.Applicants
: If you need an accommodation, during the application/hiring process, you may request an accommodation by sending email to accommodationsupport
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies:
Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.