Risk Analyst (Remote)
Type: Full Time
Location: Southeast Asia
We have been growing on average 100% a year since 2015. We are the fifth-largest peer-to-peer car-sharing platform in the world and are on a mission to fundamentally change the way people think about transport. Since starting we have grown our community to more than 4,000+ cars being shared with over 150,000+ members.
Our fast growth and market position has been recently recognised by:
- 2020 - Financial Times High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific 500
- 2019 - Australian Growth Company Awards, winner - Company to watch
- 2019 - Deloitte Technology Fast 50
About the role
We're looking for an experienced Data Analyst, who can use their understanding of business modeling and insights and apply them to security and risk operations. Working within the Security team, you’ll be responsible for day-to-day analysis and reporting of insights about our members, and providing information to the team to allow them to make critical decisions about our members. You will work cross-functionally across the business, and play a significant role in guiding data-driven decisions. You'll also contribute to the innovation of our member behavior tools and modeling.
We’re a fast-moving business so change is frequent, you’ll be comfortable working in a hands-on, dynamic environment and have excellent communication skills to help us scale up to reach the greater Australian market and beyond. This is a full-time role with an immediate start, working remotely.
In this role, you’ll be:
- Reviewing members flagged by the Bad Actors model, making decisions about, and actioning their membership status.
- Review all members flagged by Sift, Stripe, or payment issues.
- Review all members banned by agents.
- Review all declined applications, and report to the Security Manager to further review applicants.
- Provide feedback to management on the system, agents, and member trends.
What you’ll need to be successful:
- 3+ years of commercial experience in a data-driven Business Analyst role
- Experience with applying data insights to security/membership suitability/risk avoidance operations
- Basic knowledge of internet security/networking protocols
- Experience with tools such as Sift, Stripe radar, or any other tools which use data to predict customer risk. (ideal but not required)
- Experience with analytical tools (e.g. Looker, Tableau, spreadsheets)
- You must be detail-oriented, and risk-averse as this role involves making critical decisions about our members
Want to apply?
Please only use our 5min application form (https://forms.gle/1qa53RJoKJfgtiHM7).
In order to build on our strong team culture, we can only accept applicants who have a minimum of 4 hours cross over from 8am - 6pm AEST.