Skilledd.com is a career discovery and talent development platform that provides tech talents insights into how skilled they are and recommend resources and opportunities that propel them into their career goal.
We are helping our client company to help them with Middle/Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer. The company is a startup based in Singapore targeting and serving the investment market.
- Take ownership of the development of our backend stack, features, and lead infrastructure decisions
- Analyze software requirements and offer guidance and solutions
- Build backend and API's with Rails, Postgres, and Redis
- Work with our product, design, and data science teams
- Manage DevOps
- Drive BDD, CI/CD, and agile practices
- At least 4 years experience building a web application using Ruby on Rails
- At least 4 years experience developing/designing distributed and scalable architectures
- Deep knowledge of data structure and algorithms
- Experience in cloud deployment (GCP/AWS/Azure/Alicloud)
- DevOps experience shipping to production with CI/CD
- Familiarity with Postgres
- Experience with web sockets
- Self-starter who delivers with minimum supervision
- Bonus: Experience with Elixir / Phoenix / modern JS frameworks / automated tests
- Competitive salary, allowance, and a bonus performance
- Remote possible
Please include your expected salary in the message or on your CV.