The Sales Account Executive (AE)’s main responsibility is to provide consultative sales to customers in the healthcare industry. You will be doing customer demos - explaining VSee’s products/services through video calls, basic troubleshooting and growing existing accounts. Directly reporting under a Business Development manager, AE needs to perform strongly as an individual contributor to his/her assigned sales team.
Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices, and exceptional interpersonal skills. He/She should be able to contribute to high quality customer service and help the company achieve sales targets.
This is a full time, work from home opportunity.
Job Type / Category: Full-Time/Remote
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets set by manager
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Creates and manages project plans specific to clients’ needs
- Resolve customer support issues via phone, email, chat or video call
- Performs regular calls with existing accounts to check customer satisfaction and adoption
- Assists manager when needed in VIP accounts
- Be willing to work during US business hours (Eastern/Pacific time)
- Be willing to work solely for the company
Required Education, Skills, And Qualifications
- Graduate of any 2-year or 4-year course, or at least 2 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, written and verbal
- Individual performer, but also thrives in a collaborative environment
- Customer-focused mindset
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical and organizational skills
- Business Acumen, passionate and quick and independent learner
- Proficiency with HubSpot or other CRM software
- Prior experience as a sales executive, client relationship manager or project manager
"individual performer, quick learner, project management"