WE ARE LOOKING FOR A TALENT TO JOIN OUR TEAM!
Apply at https://www.swineit.com/work
Swine It is a global platform focused on transforming the industry through the dissemination of knowledge. Reaching decision makers that impact more than 5.5 million breeders in 85 countries, our initiatives range from technical podcasts on pig farming in 4 different languages, technical training programs in nutrition, and the first digital marketing agency created by experts in pig farming.
- Add value to the sales department, identifying potential customers, understanding their needs and ensuring their satisfaction.
- Send proposals to customers and potential customers.
- Build good relationships with customers, offering contributions that add value to their businesses.
- Prioritize interaction with other internal departments including pre-sales, research and delivery, to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Report accurate sales metrics to direct future actions.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of our portfolio of products and solutions
- Plan sales strategies to reach and enter a market to which we still do not have access.
- Meet and exceed sales targets.
- Handle complex negotiations with senior company representatives.
- Sales experience focused on acquiring new customers.
- Market research experience.
- English conversation and writing fluency.
- Ability to develop in a dynamic environment, with the need to prioritize tasks to react on time to customer demands.
- Excellent communication, verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work independently, in a dynamic team, and with various projects at the same time.
- Positive attitude focused on results, wanting to grow within the organization.
You stand out if:
- You have international experience
- Knowledge of the swine industry.
- Project management experience with an existing customer portfolio.
What do we offer?
- Flexible contract
- Fixed salary (U$ 550) + attractive commissions.
- 100% remote work.
- Flexible schedule.
- Working according to Swine It culture.
Swine It Culture:
Done is better than perfect - Progress, not perfection. Massive imperfect action. Do not wait for the planets to align in order to make a decision. Fail fast, fail often, fail forward.
Excellence - Despite our bias for action, we give our best effort. We aim to give the best product and the best experience to our customers.
Have fun - We work hard and play hard. Don’t take yourself too seriously - life is short. As you know… “Teenagers have time + energy, but no money. Middle age people have money + energy, but no time. Old people have time + money, but no energy”... make sure to proactively have it all once in a while.
Resourcefulness - The ultimate resource is resourcefulness. The art of learning how to learn things. We do not say that we ‘cannot do/achieve something’. We ask HOW can we achieve it?
Be dynamic - Be ready to handle the unanticipated. Be agile. Aim to get more efficient at what you do. New tools, think outside of the box.
Be innovative - Always looking for the future, how can we do it better? If we are not getting better, we are getting worse. We have the mindset of never stop improving. Again, fail fast, fail often, fail forward.