At Cloudera, we believe that data can make what is impossible today, possible tomorrow. We empower people to transform complex data into clear and actionable insights. Cloudera delivers an enterprise data cloud for any data, anywhere, from the Edge to AI. Powered by the relentless innovation of the open source community, Cloudera advances digital transformation for the world’s largest enterprises.
Are you able to quickly understand where individuals are and where they want to go and build trust and lead them down a specific path to generate big results? Are you able to challenge the status quo, engage customers in new ways and earn their trust and business? Are you ready to be intellectually stimulated and earn financial rewards along the way?
About Our Top Sales Performers
- Align with company’s strategic objectives, handle and grow revenue and market share at designated Enterprise accounts to improve customer success at all levels in the customer organization.
- Develop and deliver business plans to address customer and prospect priorities and critical needs.
- Convey public and acquired intelligence about customer technology footprints, strategic growth plans, technology strategies and competitive landscape and trends Introduce domain product and service experts/specialists while maintaining account oversight.
- Own account relationships and drive overall customer success for these assigned accounts.
- Build consensus and develop relationships at multiple levels – executive sponsors, influencers and decision makers.
- Lead large scale transactions to close large scale deals Build pipeline, forecast business, lead the internal team, communicate key updates and competitive intelligence.
- Exceed quarterly and annual new and expansion software subscription, renewals, professional service and training business goals.
- Minimum 5+ years of exceeding enterprise software sales targets
- Fast moving start-up and vertical use case driven experience
- Data management or Data warehousing experience
- Containers, Kubernetes and public cloud infrastructure technology knowledge and experience
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background