At Cloudera, we believe that data can make what is impossible today, possible tomorrow. We empower people to transform complex data into clear and actionable insights. Cloudera delivers an enterprise data cloud for any data, anywhere, from the Edge to AI. Powered by the relentless innovation of the open source community, Cloudera advances digital transformation for the world’s largest enterprises.
At Cloudera we are helping individuals and organizations change and become more competitive utilizing data, machine learning and other techniques and technologies to differentiate and sustain growth. Cloudera is the only provider of a multi-function data management platform with multiple deployment options (public/private, IaaS/PaaS) and one unified architecture. Enterprise organizations are asking for this type of platform today.
We are currently seeking a Senior Sales Account Manager, based in Thailand.
Our Account Managers are top performers from established enterprise and fast moving start-up sales organizations, who have outperformed industry peers because of their ability to challenge and inspire their teammates, partners, and customers. They have a validated reputation as an adviser that creates business results and value for business and technology leaders in enterprise organizations of different size and complexity. Cloudera Account Managers earn respect by showcasing use cases that transform a customer’s business by using a customer’s existing data as a weapon to influence their industry. Account Managers provoke the intellectual exploration through peer customer success stories that challenge some of the basic fundamentals in their customers’ business.
- Are you able to quickly understand where individuals are and where they want to go and build trust and lead them down a specific path to generate big results?
- Are you able to challenge the status quo, engage customers in new ways and earn their trust and business?
- Are you ready to be intellectually stimulated and earn financial rewards along the way?
- Align with company’s strategic objectives, handle and grow revenue and market share at designated accounts to improve customer success at all levels in the customer organization.
- Develop and deliver business plans to address customer and prospect priorities and critical needs
- Convey public and acquired intelligence about customer technology footprints, strategic growth plans, technology strategies and competitive landscape and trends
- Introduce domain product and service experts/specialists while maintaining account oversight
- Own account relationships and drive overall customer success for assigned accounts
- Build consensus and develop relationships at multiple levels – executive sponsors, influencers and decision makers
- Lead large scale transactions to close large scale deals Build pipeline, forecast business, lead the internal team, communicate key updates and competitive intelligence
- Exceed quarterly and annual new and expansion software subscription, renewals, professional service and training business goals
About Our Top Sales Performers
- Minimum 8+ years of exceeding enterprise software sales targets
- Fast moving start-up and vertical use case driven experience
- Data management experience
- Data warehousing experience
- Containers, Kubernetes and public cloud infrastructure technology knowledge and experience
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Fluent in Thai
- Can travel up to 50%
The right person in this role has an opportunity to make a huge impact at Cloudera and add value to our future decisions. If this position has piqued your interest and you have what we described - we invite you apply! An adventure in data awaits.
Cloudera is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. The applicant will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, colour, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.