Real Estate / Property
No of Employees
HAGL Myanmar Centre is the single-largest 100% Vietnam invested project in Myanmar and owns First Integrated and International Standard, mixed-use development located at No.192 Kabar Aye Pagoda Road, Bahan Township, Yangon. Our premium facilities comprise Four Grade A Office Towers, One Retail Podium, One Five-Star Hotel, Three Residentia...
l and Two Serviced Apartments. Hoang Anh Gia Lai (HAGL) Group is one of the leading real estate companies in Vietnam with 1,028,594 sqm of residential and commercial property gfa completed, and 1,1130,236 sqm gfa under construction.
The company enjoys strong financial backing and competitive advantages of low- cost land banks acquired before Vietnam’s property boom. The group has built robust synergies with subsidiaries in construction, furniture and granite production. HAGL Group focuses on the development of residential and commercial real estate in Vietnam’s principal economic centers including Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang City.
The company has been expanding regionally with real estate projects in Laos, Thailand and Myanmar. In 2009, HAGL Group completed and delivered the Athletes’ Village for the 25th Southeast Asian Games to the Government of Laos. Show more >
• Act as middle role in a leasing process for office and retail
• Handling all the contacts by preparing Offer to Leases, Lease Agreements, Consultancy contracts and other related Agreements
• Assisting sales in gathering, modifying and preparing all necessary documents
• Arranging and Recording contracts and contr...
- Informing and Transferring all signed contracts to all relevant departments in timely manner for further process
- Internally coordinating with other departments to smoothen and complete the process
- Creating different type of forms for varied purposed of use
- Creating and implementing statistical reports for office, retail leasing and market survey for team and BOD’s review
- Perform other duties instructed by Sales Manager as required.
Show more >
• Any Graduate with above 2 years’ experience in Sales Admin and Data Entry
• High organizational skills and ability to manage heavy workloads at the same time.
• Ability to priorities own workload.
• Strong communication skills.
• Well versed in IT skills for example Microsoft Office and Excel and Power Poi...
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- High level of focus and accuracy to get the corrected data/doc in pressured and in short Show more >
• Male/ Female
• Salary is negotiable
• Commensurate with required experience and qualifications Meal + Transportation + Phone allowances
State/District: Yangon (Rangoon)
Job Category: Admin, Secretarial & PA jobs
Company Industry: Real Estate/ Property
Employment Type: Other
Full time: YES
Job posted: 7/11/2019