The Sales and Accounts Officer will be responsible for driving results-oriented high performance in client and partner engagements. They will be developed in several facets of marketing that IMPACT Training & Consultancy specializes in.
- Performing lead research, generation, and qualification (remote and in-person).
- Performing outbound sales activities such as cold-calling, area sweeps, etc.
- Other lead generation activities as needed, including, but not limited to: brand activations, attending trade events, etc.
- Scheduling and conducting pitches for restaurant owners, staff, or managers remotely or in-person.
- Recording sales activities on the client's chosen CRM system.
- Conducting regular follow-ups with engaged restaurants to continue negotiations and ensure contractual agreements are signed.
- Liaising with restaurant partners to encode accurate information on internal credentials systems.
- Conducting app usage training for partner restaurants and their in-store teams remotely or in-person.
- Facilitating payments made by restaurant partners as necessary.
- Providing support at all tier levels for assigned merchant partners.
- Conducting retraining for partner merchants on an ad-hoc basis as needed.
- Upselling any forthcoming premium features or auxiliary services as released by the client's team.