OWN Academy empowers youth to discover their passion and design their future through 21st Century Career Exploration and Experiences. We contextualize 21st Century skills with a focus on Creativity, Entrepreneurship and Innovation through our events and programs.
We are looking for an ambitious, passionate and purpose driven individual who wants to make an impact through education. Our ideal candidate would be someone who has a few years of experience in industry at the same time understands education, the challenges of it and the urgency in the need to transform.
A team player, an entrepreneur at heart working with a fast growing team and empowered to build an education movement together. This person needs to be responsible, work independently and is goal oriented, a lateral thinker who is not afraid to experiment, iterate and always willing to improve. Not to mention, he or she must be empathetic, sensitive, a kind hearted soul.
OWN Academy is a company that is built with young people for young people. So this individual must also love to teach and work with young people. We engage with a lot of interns, OWN Academy ambassadors, as we see OWN Academy as a training ground in working with students.
If you are looking for a 9 - 5 job, this is not for you. We do offer flexibility given respect, trust and ownership are the baseline of how we work.
Language: English is a must, Cantonese and Mandarin preferred.
The ideal candidate will be capable of creating effective pitch decks/strategies that confirms partnership. This candidate should be comfortable creating content and have an ability to evaluate efforts and guarantee the best outcome. Additionally, this candidate should have a good understanding of the goals and mission of the company.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Identify and develop potential top corporate and schools relationships/partners across APAC
- Focus to corporate and school clients and provide offerings to their requirements
- Ensure customers and their wider teams are correctly engage
- On board to the corporate and schools
- Handle all enquires from schools and corporate customers
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in marketing or related field
- Strong creative, analytical and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office