ViewSonic® Corporation, headquartered in Brea, California, is a leading global provider of computing, electronics, and communications solutions. Founded in 1987, ViewSonic’s mission is to be the preferred global brand of visual solutions as we continue to focus on display-centric product offerings including LED monitors, projectors, commercial displays, and cloud computing solutions. ViewSonic continues to pioneer in visual technology innovation to build a connected and ever-reaching digital future.
The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new business for the company. This candidate will be focused and have strong communication skills. They should be able to think critically when making plans and have a demonstrated ability to execute a particular strategy.
- Drive ViewSonic IFP/projector/monitor business to reach sales target.
- Collect BD local market information of competitors including price, product...etc.
- Visit SI/reseller/dealer to drive sell-out qty, technical support, product demo, networking..etc.
- SRP pricing strategy plan for projector business in e-commerce.
- Work closely with marketing team to figure out marketing activities.
- Work closely with technical team for technical issues from customer side.
- Provide weekly updatged report for IFP ongoing project status.
- Provide weekly plan for customer visit, training, product demo or others.
- Check outstanding AR payament status for local disty.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Focused and goal-oriented.