At VSee, we know that the key to growth is in a high-performing sales team. That’s why we’re seeking a qualified sales manager to help keep our revenue engine running through their own skill and the leadership of a team of driven sales representatives. Our ideal sales manager has in-depth knowledge of and experience with the sales process, excelling at lead generation, relationship building, and closing deals. We’re seeking a quick learner with strong negotiating skills, and someone with a track record of success who can inspire the same in others. The role demands a leader with a sharp mind and the ability to coach, advise, motivate, or replace sales representatives to create and maintain a high-performance sales force.
- Represent our company, with a comprehensive understanding of our offerings.
- Research consumer needs and identify how our solutions meet them.
- Recruit salespeople, set objectives, train and coach, and monitor performance ensuring assigned tasks and responsibilities are fulfilled.
- Achieve company objectives through effective planning, setting sales goals, analyzing performance data, and projecting future performance.
- Continuously develop personal leadership, hiring, and training skills while ensuring the team is using effective sales tactics to meet revenue objectives.
- Generate leads, and build and nurture client relationships.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands customer base and extends global reach.
- Meet with potential clients and grow long-lasting relationships by understanding their needs.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends as they relate to partner relationships.
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them.
- Oversee the sales team to ensure company quotas and standards are met by holding daily check-ins with the team to set objectives for the day and monitor progress regularly.
- Motivate sales team to achieve workplace goals.
- Be willing to work during US business hours (Eastern/Pacific time)
- Be willing to work solely for the company
Required Education, Skills, And Qualifications
- With Bachelors Degree from any reputable University (required) with Post-Graduate or MBA Degree (optional)
- At least 5 to 8 years experience working in a similar position (required)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, written and verbal.
- Analytical and strong organizational skills; detail-oriented.
- Business acumen, passionate, quick and independent learner.
- Proficiency with HubSpot or other CRM software.
- Experienced in the healthcare industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: To be discussed
- Monthly performance bonus
- Company-sponsored, 7-day retreat in Southeast Asia every year
- Company-sponsored US trip for top performers
"manage team, generate leads, create and execute business sales plans, meet with potential clients, grow long lasting relationships with the clients, motivate sales team, ensure company quotas and standards are met, represent company"