About the Role
As an Omnilytics’ Sales Development Manager, you will lead, coach and grow our enthusiastic Sales Development team whose job is to generate and qualify inbound and outbound leads, and you do this remotely from the prospects, i.e: “doing sales in the cloud”. The following would be your responsibilities:
- Overseeing and conducting lead-qualifying activities to understand potential prospect’s fit with the company’s products and services;
- Overseeing the Sales Development team including hiring, training, coaching, motivating and professional growth planning;
- Overseeing the activities and performance of the Sales Development team, tracking the team’s KPIs and reporting results;
- Developing an understanding of the assigned market segments and promote our products and services solutions and share the knowledge with the team;
- Ensuring adherence of documentation and handover standard; and
- Reviewing process improvement within the Sales Development team, propose and implement process improvement initiatives.
You'll be a good fit for this role if you possess the following traits:
- Proactive go-getter. You are driven, self-motivated, disciplined and enthusiastic with a “can-do” attitude.
- Curious. You are inquisitive by relentlessly probing to understand a client's problems and needs from an objective standpoint. You have a thirst for knowledge and information and always keep abreast with the ever-changing trends and practices in Client Success and the market.
- Excellent listener. You listen more than you speak because you understand this is not about pitching an excellent product but to accurately identify pain points that the excellent product can solve.
- Great Communicator. You organize your thoughts well to ensure people can understand what you are communicating whether it is in speaking, writing or gesturing.
- Personable. You are personable and good at building constructive relationships. You enjoy meeting new people and have no problem getting along with others.
- Minimum 1 year of previous working experience in managerial position as a Sales Development Manager or any other similar role.
- Hands-on experience with CRM software.
- In-depth understanding of the sales development process.
- Comfortable in a startup environment as we move quickly and wear many hats in a dynamic environment.
- Genuine interest and belief in using data analytics to help our clients reach their goals.
- Results-driven mentality, with a bias for speed and action.
- Experience in B2B SaaS is a must.
This is your chance to join us in helping businesses around the world make better decisions with data.
or submit your application to [email protected]