With so many companies transitioning towards remote work, what we offer is more relevant than ever! Most of our sales are currently inbound, which is an exceptional position to be in, but we need someone who can help us take advantage of such demand and grow rapidly to serve more customers and their international team members.
You'll be part of an early-stage Sales Development team, meaning that you will be scoping and building our sales processes from the ground up alongside our growing high performing Sales team.
You have a strong builder mentality, incredible drive and are natural curiosity. You're not only able to articulate complex ideas in a simple way for our customers, but are also obsessed with simplifying (and building) internal sales processes too.
Remote work is one of the great equalisers of our time, allowing people to secure employment opportunities from companies around the world, no matter where they were born or where they live.
Yet, at a time when remote work is exploding, most companies are finding it too complex, costly and time consuming to employ workers internationally. At Omnipresent, we're simplifying this complexity and providing our clients, and their remote workers, with a streamlined, cost effective and legally compliant employment experience. With a network of legal entities across the world, coupled with an automation-focused tech platform, we're building the premier global employment-as-a-service offering on the market.
About the team
We're a tight knit and growing team, dedicated to the future of work.
We've cut our teeth in hyper growth startups, the military, and academia. The sales team you will be joining is led by experienced sales and entrepreneurial leaders with decades of experience in B2B SaaS across the world.
We also make outsized investments in career development, craft a caring environment, and hold each other to exceptionally high standards.
The key thing here is that we are in the early days in APAC where the sales function is being built ground up. You won't just come in and plug into a well oiled sales machine - You will be helping to build it. In addition you'll do all the usual stuff an SDR in a SaaS style start up does. Which, to be clear looks like this:
- Take responsibility for lead generation through a mix of prospecting, cold outreach (email and calls) and LinkedIn.
- Organise sales processes and data in our CRM.
- Develop new and creative ways of improving our processes and outbound prospecting.
- Gather and structure customer feedback to share with our product and service teams.
You've done some of these things...
- Worked in a sales or SDR function before
- Been a real achiever - well established track record of sales success and you have made target in year one of prior roles
- Shown resilience in the face of adversity and are comfortable handling rejection.
- Bonus points if you have worked selling to HR/Operations teams or to Technology Companies.
- Bonus points if you have worked selling specifically to tech startups or Enterprise
- Bonus points if you speak fluently Bahasa or Vietnamese
You are the sort of person that...
- You are a strong, persuasive communicator in writing and over the phone.
- Has a growth mindset - you crave feedback and look to improve every aspect of your sales methods and processes.
- Is highly motivated by achievement and financial rewards.
- Is fearless in making new connections and building genuine, lasting relationships with prospects, clients, colleagues and partners at all seniority levels.
- Can articulate complex ideas in a simplified way and provide clear and easy to understand guidance to our clients.
- Is highly organised and able to handle a high throughput of varied work with minimal supervision.
- Is a team player who wants to be part of a fast growing startup.
What's in it for you (apart from the most fun and challenging ride of your life!)
- Training and coaching and an environment that promotes career ambition and progression
- Shared ownership - Being a part of our journey means you will own a piece of Omnipresent
- Annual vacation entitlement: 33 days including local holidays
- Equipment and infrastructure: We give you a budget for all the equipment you need to work effectively wherever you are including covering broadband costs.
- Company retreats: We are planning biannual company-wide retreats post COVID, and well as socials and other team building activities
- Flexible working - Work from anywhere in the world - We don't care where or when you work as long as the job gets done. We are genuinely as flexible as the work allows. Being based in GMT+5 - GMT+10 will nonetheless make your life easier :)
We believe remote working is a great equaliser and we practice what we preach. Inclusivity is fundamental to our mission and we are committed to conscious inclusion. We believe in the potential of everyone; regardless of race, religion or belief, ethnic origin, different physical ability, family structure, socio-economics, age, nationality or citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.