Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Eventus is a leading trade surveillance and market risk solution for the global capital markets. Since inception in 2014, every member of our firm has worked remotely, giving team members the flexibility to live anywhere in the world. We have been growing rapidly establishing a local sales presence around the world and consistently building our diverse team. In the past year and a half alone, product demand has led us to nearly quadruple the size of our staff. Eventus has won business in new regions and asset classes and has been the proud recipient of 14 industry awards.
We are aiming to grow our fantastic team, add to our dynamic culture, and continue building on our successes. Eventus maintains a high hiring bar in its search for candidates looking to make an impact both professionally and in their communities. Join our team of experienced professionals on a mission to make financial markets safer by providing market participants with superior trade surveillance and market risk management solutions. Although we are fully remote, we pride ourselves in our strong sense of culture and flat organization structure.
Role And Responsibilities
Eventus Systems is looking for a Sales Development Representative who will create and develop relationships with businesses qualified as potential prospects for Eventus Systems. You be responsible for turning cold leads into opportunities to grow Eventus' revenue.
- Establish rapport and trust via phone/email to learn about the potential partner and their business
- Using a best-practices approach, generate interest in Eventus Systems, focusing on the value Eventus can provide
- Answer all questions with honesty, professionalism, and empathy
- Continually improve cold calling skills, messaging tactics, and pipeline management skills, based on best practices
- Maintain detailed and accurate customer records in Eventus Systems’ CRM
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
The Successful Candidate Will Have
- A good understanding of technology
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Strong written communication skills
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Knowledge/experience working in Capital Markets
- Comfortable with high-volume calling (80+ calls/day)
- Genuinely care about helping people/customers
- Team player, always willing to assist team members as necessary.
- Coachable and eager to learn new things
What We Offer
- Competitive Compensation
- Stock Option Offering
- Local Benefits
- HSA offering + employer contribution
- Unlimited PTO + flexibility to enjoy it
- Fully remote position
Inclusion and Diversity are important to us. Eventus Systems considers all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, military veteran status, or disability.