At Vercel, we are building an open-source developer tools platform that enables developers to build and iterate on the web without sinking time and money into DevOps. We are a remote-first and globally distributed team and we want to shape the future of the web by making cloud computing accessible to everyone. Our philosophy is based on the principles of learning, collaboration, transparency, experimentation, and passion.
- We are goal-driven and dedicated
- We use our own tools every day
- We thrive together with our community
- We are customer-obsessed
- We believe in people's ability to grow
To be considered for this role, you must reside in India, Singapore, or Australia.
About the Sales Team:
Vercel is looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our Sales team. SDRs are key to our product adoption and company growth. In this role, you will be building a pipeline of qualified business for the sales organization. You will also be collaborating cross-functionally with Marketing, Sales Engineering, and Customer Success to learn more about product, positioning, and messaging.
The SDR team reaches out to potential customers to introduce them to the value Vercel could bring their business and sets up meetings. This team initiates massive transformations for our customers, leading to promotions and profits for customers who adopt Vercel.
What You Will Do:
- Kick off sales cycles by identifying and qualifying future customers
- Write personalized messages to prospects
- Set and book qualified meetings for Account Executives
- Collaborate with your peers and teach those around you
- Driven and motivated by a quota
- Charismatic and professional writing ability
- Sales, marketing, or customer service experience
- An interest in the software industry
Bonus If You Have Experience With:
- Vercel, Next.js, or any other technical background or understanding
- Salesforce, Outreach, Hubspot, or similar
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Inclusive Healthcare Package
- Flexible working style - 100% remote, with teammates located throughout the globe
- Learn and Grow - we provide mentorship and send you to events that help you build your network and skills
- Unlimited PTO. We recommended taking at least 4-weeks per year. Take time when you need it.
- We will provide you with the gear you need to do your role, and a WFH budget for you to outfit your space as needed.
Vercel is committed to fostering and empowering an inclusive community within our organization. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Vercel encourages everyone to apply for our available positions, even if they don't necessarily check every box on the job description.
- Generous Gear Credit
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock Options
- Work Remotely