Crossover is hiring for multiple Sales Development Representative positions for our client, IgniteTech.
Are you excited to generate leads and find new potential sales outlets?
Our team operates quickly with a heavy focus on coaching and personal development. The priority for high-quality work and the drive for continuous improvement in our teams makes us a unique opportunity.
At IgniteTech, we are reinventing the enterprise software industry. Our “Netflix for Enterprise Software” model is changing the game for how enterprises buy software, and a key element of our growth strategy is to drive great customer experiences across our broad and growing library of solutions.
What You Will Be Doing
You will mainly be meeting with customers or prospects. The focus will be on the quality of the work, and to help achieve that, you will use playbooks and well-structured processes. To help maintain the standard, we will provide you with scripts to ensure the message is consistent. You will be provided with direct feedback to focus on areas for improvement.
Sales Development Representative Key Responsibilities
In this role, you will be the first point of contact with our customers for the sales organization. You will be trained to perform different tasks that fall under this role. You might have a discovery call, qualify a prospect or even close the deal on one call. You might be talking about a software sale or to candidates looking to join our organization. Over time, you will be representing multiple companies selling multiple products. Our Sales Teams operate quickly with a heavy focus on coaching and development.
- Sales Development or Sales experience - min 2 years
- Perfect English without a heavy accent
- Strong Communicator
- Previous experience with remote work
Through our portfolio of leading enterprise software solutions, we ignite business performance for thousands of customers globally. We’re doing it in an entirely remote workplace that is focused on building teams of top talent, and operating in a model that provides challenging opportunities and personal flexibility.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4408-PH-NCRNatio-SalesDevelopme.009