LeadIQ is building a world-class, remote-first, team that is reinventing how companies find their best customers with sales intelligence, productivity, insights, and resources for success. We take pride in building a company and product that materially improves people’s lives, whether they’re an employee or a customer.
We are looking for Sales Development Representative, who will play a key role in prospecting new business for the company and be on the ground floor of a growing start-up!
- Embody the LeadIQ brand of taking research first, personalized approach to selling
- Reach out to leads (sales leaders) via cold calling, social engagement, and email prospecting to convey LeadIQ’s value proposition
- Convert qualified leads into scheduled product demos with your Account Executives
- Collaborate with team members to share and learn from best practices
- You’ll be using Outreach, Salesforce, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, and LeadIQ, of course :) along with various internal data systems daily
- This is an individual contributor role that reports to the SDR manager, who values daily team coaching, weekly one-on-ones as well as autonomy to allow you to own your success
- Achieve specific daily, monthly, and quarterly metrics
- BS/BA strongly preferred or unique life experiences
- History of achievement and strong work ethic
- Desire to learn and grow
- Collaborative mentality by prioritizing ‘we’ and not focusing on ‘me’
- Superb writing, communication, and listening skills
- Creative, outside-the-cube thinker
- High level of empathy - it’s important for our SDR’s to be a good person to peers and prospects
- Desire to move up the ranks and become an Account Executive in the future
Perks & Benefits
- This is a 100% remote full-time job!
- Medical and dental coverage for full-time employees and dependents
- Matching 401K program to help you invest in your future
- Flexible vacation time to promote a healthy work-life balance
- Paid parental leave to support you and your family (structure of paid leave is governed by your state of residency)
- Additional Sales Incentive Bonuses
LeadIQ is a Series B-funded startup headquartered in the Bay Area and Singapore. We are reshaping the future of Sales with our mission to enable the day-to-day sales prospecting workflow for every sales rep.
We are passionate about empowering our customers with Data and Insights to generate more revenue faster. We do this with the help of cutting-edge technologies and innovation.
A diverse and talented workforce powers our exponential growth across 24 countries that breathe our core values of #EmpathyFirst, #BeBetterEveryday, #DataDriven, and #MakeItHappen, and the trust of our investors- Cathay Innovation, Fresco Capital, Strong Ventures, Eight Roads, Draper Associates, and Jason Calacanis.
We are a remote-first company with a culture of trust, independence, collaboration striving to transform Sales. Join us!
LeadIQ is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.