About The Role
You will be a part of our highly-driven Sales team and your role is to move leads through the sales pipeline with the following responsibilities:
- Engaging as many prospects as possible using cold email, cold calling, social selling, and networking
- Educating, sharing resources and nurturing potential prospects
- Conducting qualifying activities to understand potential prospect’s fit with the company’s products and services;
- Setup quality meetings and appointments for sales representatives
- Assisting in any other sales-related tasks.
You'll be a good fit for this role if you possess the following traits:
- Proactive go-getter. You are driven, self-motivated, disciplined and enthusiastic with a “can-do” attitude.
- Result-oriented. You focus attention on the actions that deliver the highest impact and results.
- Curious. You are inquisitive by relentlessly probing to understand a client's problems and needs from an objective standpoint. You have a thirst for knowledge and information and always keep abreast with the ever-changing trends and practices in the market.
- Excellent listener. You listen more than you speak because you understand this is not about pitching an excellent product but to accurately identify pain points that the excellent product can solve.
- Great Communicator. You organise your thoughts well to ensure people can understand what you are communicating whether it is in speaking, writing or gesturing.
- Minimum 2 years of sales related experience.
- Excellent command of English for both verbal and written.
- Proficiency in another language is a plus.
- Experience in SaaS or Fashion Buying/Merchandising is a plus.
This is your chance to join us in helping businesses around the world make better decisions with data.
Apply now or send your application to [email protected]