At Skillsoft, we are all about making work matter. We believe every team member has the potential to be AMAZING. We are bold, sharp, driven and most of all, real. Join us in our quest to democratize learning and help individuals unleash their edge.
At Skillsoft, our Sales Development Reps (SDRs) drive top of the funnel sales activity that increases potential revenue for the company. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and qualifying revenue opportunities within assigned territories. You will develop new business opportunities to fuel pipeline by conducting strategic research and cold calling into the C-Suite of potential logos. SDRs are valuable contributors to the success of Skillsoft; top performers have the opportunity to build successful careers within the sales organization and achieve increased compensation targets.
- You will identify top quality opportunities for our sales team through discovery and qualification of outbound leads.
- You will effectively deliver Skillsoft’s value proposition to new prospects.
- You will consistently reach daily goals of calls and emails.
- You will source new leads through creative outbound methods.
- You will achieve daily, weekly and monthly pipeline goals.
- You will build credibility and trust with internal and external stakeholders.
- You will manage a high volume of accounts with a strategy on prioritization of your accounts and time.
- You will closely monitor and assess prospects as they move through the sales pipeline.
Skills & Qualifications
- At least 1 year of professional sales experience.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Experience working as part of a global team, as a remote team member.
- Experience prospecting and cold calling.
- Consistent achievement of year over year quota attainment in new revenue.
- Ambitious, organized, and energetic.
- History of building strong, meaningful relationships and take pride in being a great communicator and follow-up.
- Salesforce or other CRM Experience.
- A positive attitude in the face of criticism, rejection, or failure
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, able to talk to and connect with all levels at an organization
- Proven history of following through with goals and commitments
- Quick learner, able to take initiative with excellent at problem solving ability
Personally Accountable for Team Success. We unleash our edge together.
Confident Achievers. We are bold.
Intellectually Curious. We are sharp.
Adaptable, Agile & Resilient. We are driven.
Customer First. We are real.
More About Skillsoft
Skillsoft delivers online learning, training, and talent solutions to help organizations unleash their edge. Leveraging immersive, engaging content, Skillsoft enables organizations to unlock the potential in their best assets - their people - and build teams with the skills they need for success. Empowering 36 million learners and counting, Skillsoft democratizes learning through an intelligent learning experience and a customized, learner-centric approach to skills development with resources for Leadership Development, Business Skills, Technology & Development, Digital Transformation, and Compliance.
Skillsoft and SumTotal are partners to thousands of leading global organizations, including many Fortune 500 companies. The company features three award-winning systems that support learning, performance and success: Skillsoft learning content, the Percipio intelligent learning experience platform, and the SumTotal suite for Talent Development, which offers measurable impact across the entire employee lifecycle. Learn more at www.skillsoft.com.
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about us.
If this opportunity intrigues you, we would love for you to apply!
NOTE TO EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES: We value the partnerships we have built with our preferred vendors. Skillsoft does not accept unsolicited resumes from employment agencies. All resumes submitted by employment agencies directly to any Skillsoft employee or hiring manager in any form without a signed Skillsoft Employment Agency Agreement on file and search engagement for that position will be deemed unsolicited in nature. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is subsequently hired as a result of the referral or through other means.
Skillsoft is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer: It is the policy of Skillsoft (US) Corporation to provide equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability (mental or physical), protected veteran status, genetic information or any other class protected by law.