In a constantly changing world, we work together with our people, clients and communities to enable them to fulfill their potential to do great things. We believe that by bringing everyone together, we can solve problems using innovative technology that can create a world that is sustainable and secure. At NTT, we encourage you to remain continuously curious, as that is what keeps you fast, flexible and relevant. No two days will be the same but that is what will help you grow and realize your full potential.
The power is in your hands to do great things. It’s time to lead the change, be the authentic you, to solve difficult challenges, to set the pace of change and to unleash your potential.
Want to be a part of our team?
Responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory/product line.
Working at NTT
What will make you a good fit for the role?
Standard Career Level Descriptor For Job Level
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
- Seasoned and experienced professional
- Has full understanding of specialisation area
- Resolves wide range of issues in creative ways
- Fully qualified, career level, career journey-orientated
- Uses good judgement in selecting tools and methods to solve problems
- Networks with senior internal and external people in own area of expertise
- Receives little instruction on day-to-day work, receives general instructions on new assignments
- Typically requires demonstrable related experience with a Bachelor’s or equivalent degree; or moderate level experience and a Master’s or equivalent degree; or a PhD or equivalent degree without experience; or equivalent work experience
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category. R-42234