Cloudbeds is the hospitality industry's fastest-growing technology provider for hotels, hostels, vacation rentals, and hotel groups. Our award-winning Cloudbeds Hospitality Platform is currently helping a growing clientele of 22,000+ properties in 157 countries to increase revenue, streamline operations, and deliver memorable guest experiences.
Behind the Cloudbeds platform is a growing team of 500+ employees distributed across 40+ countries speaking 30+ languages. From data architects to UX designers, integrations managers to payments experts, former hotel managers to former OTA executives, our team comprises the brightest minds in technology and hospitality working to solve the industry’s biggest challenges.
From the beginning, we've believed that our people are our greatest asset, so we've founded the company as #RemoteFirst, #RemoteAlways with shared that allow our team to thrive. This means we:
- Hire the best people wherever they're located;
- Emphasize the value of results over hours put in;
- Provide flexibility in working hours and locations;
- Foster an inclusive environment that celebrates bold thinking and diverse perspectives;
- Offer open vacation policies, free LinkedIn Learning, and other benefits that promote well-being and professional development.
Together we're on a mission to power every property in the world and to do that, we need to find the best talent in the world. That's why we're on the search for a superstar Sales Enablement Specialist.
Cloudbeds is looking for a best-in-class Sales Enablement Specialist to join our sales enablement team. The right candidate is creative and has the drive to solve real problems while revolutionizing the way people learn. You will need to be self-motivated and well-versed in the latest adult learning theory and have what it takes to challenge the status-quo. With this career opportunity, you will leverage your skills in curriculum and content development experiences to help build and maintain sales training for a rapidly growing, global sales organization.
What You Will Do:
- Report on sales metrics on a weekly basis
- Analyze sales processes to enhance Salesforce productivity and effectiveness.
- Establish training needs based on pipeline analysis
- Design and develop sales training courses and content modalities including, "On-Demand and Instructor-led live, virtual training"
- Define course requirements, create course deliverables, and see the work through, including delivery of the course
- Create relevant, cutting-edge sales enablement and gamification content that enhances the learning process
- Develop course facilitation and instructor and students guides
- Maintain and update training materials and course catalogs
- Ongoing management of recurring enablement communications
- Ensure alignment of curriculum to company initiatives and roadmap
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure the accuracy of course content
- Collaborate with content creators across the company to ensure Cloudbeds continue to leverage high-impact content in our sales process
You’ll Succeed With:
- Experience leading end-to-end, curriculum development process-based methodology (analysis, design, development, implementation, and evaluation) to create curriculum programs whether technical or non-technical
- Minimum 1 year working in a Sales Enablement organization
- Proficiency in developing e-learning courseware using top industry software
- Experience with Learning Management Systems
- Experience with Knowledge Management Systems
- Proficiency with CRM and business intelligence tools such as Salesforce & Tableau preferred
- An analytical mind as well as a strong business acumen
- Ability to create simple, relevant, and memorable stories and content in different modalities
- Experience using data collection, research, and analysis to evaluate project outcomes and improve individual and organizational performance.
- Skilled in the creation, implementation, and validation of assessments to measure the effectiveness of training Current on instructional innovation and technology
- Experience designing and running live training sessions
- English language fluency
You’ll Excel With:
- Understanding of different Sales Methodologies (preferably Sandler)
- Strong capability in MS Excel and Google Sheets
- Experience in analyzing sales ramp-up
- Experience in the hospitality industry or SaaS
- Fluency in Spanish, Portuguese, and other languages
- Intermediate Skill in Google Sheet (formulas, pivot tables, graphs)
- Note: This is a remote position that can be done anywhere
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Best Property Management System | HotelTechReport (2021, 2022)
- Best Hotel Management Software | HotelTechReport (2022)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020, 2022)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2019, 2020, 2021)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)
- Connect MIP Award (Technology)
Cloudbeds is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer that celebrates the diversity in our global team! We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Cloudbeds is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Cloudbeds will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process or to perform essential job functions please contact our HR team by phone at 858-201-7832 or via email at .
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Cloudbeds. Staffing, recruiting agencies, and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit applications, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Cloudbeds does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Cloudbeds employees, or any other company location. Cloudbeds is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.