Build a career powered by innovations that matter! At Novanta, our innovations power technology products that are transforming healthcare and advanced manufacturing—improving productivity, enhancing people’s lives and redefining what’s possible. We create for our global customers engineered components and sub-systems that deliver extreme precision and performance for a range of mission-critical applications—from minimally invasive surgery to robotics to 3D metal printing.
Novanta is one global team with over 26 offices located in The Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific. Looking for a great place to work? You have found it with a culture that embraces teamwork, collaboration and empowerment. Come explore Novanta.
- Owner of the Sales process: consisting of Call-, Opportunity-, Account- and Territory Management.
- Pursuing sales leads and prospective sales clients.
- Provision of regular accurate & detailed regional forecasts and reports.
- Responsible for the delivery of agreed revenue targets and strategic objectives for region
- Contract negotiations with new and existing accounts.
- Strategic marketing and competitive product analysis & strong interaction with sales, application, and product management.
- Develop relationships with other Novanta sales organizations in the region.
- Willingness to use modern IT infrastructure.
- Mandatory is the use of CRM system SFDC.
- Operate within the corporate guidelines set for legal and ethical behavior.
- Strict compliance with the quality, occupational safety and environmental regulations.
Required Experience, Education, Skills And Competencies
- Bachelor’s/Master´s Degree in relevant discipline (Mechatronic, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering).
- proven in-depth technical knowledge of mechatronic components - 2 - 3 years.
- Know-how of encoder, motors and controls technology is mandatory.
- Market know-how in at least 2 of the following markets for 2+ years: Robotics, Medical Robotics, Semiconductor, Metrology and Satellite Communication.
- Multiyear successful track record of customer management with OEMs and in long cycle qualifications where pre- and post-sales services are a key element of the value proposition to the Customer.
- Drives, implements, and continuously improves a disciplined sales process that demands lead generation, pipeline management, forecasting, etc. Proven CRM user.
- Must possess a valid passport and be able to travel internationally, if required.
- May require up to 50% travel.
- Home office location required.
Novanta is proud to be an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action workplace. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, military and veteran status, disability, genetics, or any other category protected by federal law or Novanta policy.