We are a fast-growing HR Tech start-up looking to hire a Solutions Engineer with an all-round player mentality to join our team..
Gloat’s SEs have a simple mission; To Help Win more Deals, Faster. Our role is to demonstrate and describe our solution’s architecture and technical design to our prospects, and in doing so, position Gloat as the optimal solution to meet their needs.
Solutions Engineers are the ambassadors or Gloat’s unique solution; going beyond the technical explanations, and into the challenges, motivations, and balancing-acts that Gloat’s technologists went through to create a one-of-a-kind talent marketplace. The SE is responsible for understanding our customers’ technical challenges and requirements, mapping those to our offerings, and delivering technical demonstrations and presentations that illustrate our unique value.
SEs partner with our solutions consultants and sales to drive a comprehensive and effective pre-sales cycle, providing deep technical, product and HR industry knowledge to ensure the successful execution of our sales strategy.
- You will be working with Gloat’s Solutions Consultants and Account Executives on winning more deals, faster!
- You will own the technical presentations and demonstrations for all qualified prospects, and existing clients.
- You will be responsible for all technical, architectural and operational aspects of our solution as part of the sales cycle, including technical demos & workshops, addressing security and privacy aspects, fostering relationships with relevant stakeholders, responding to RFPs and more.
- You will become a source of knowledge and thought leadership of our solution’s current and future capabilities and functionalities, supporting Gloat’s employees and clients alike.
- You will act as the bridge between Gloat’s sales team and our product management and development teams; identifying, analyzing and eventually selling new features and functionalities.
- You will develop and maintain a deep understanding of both customers and the competitive landscape, and be immersed in the HR software industry and ecosystem through continuous learning.
- You will operate within software start-up environment collaborating closely with your colleagues across the company
- 5+ years of experience working with Enterprise customers in a client-facing commercial role, where you provide creative, outside-the-box solutions to business challenges.
- Experience scoping, managing, and executing customer pilots and Proof of Concepts.
- You have good interpersonal, communication, persuasion, and presentation skills. You have a passion for telling engaging stories that both demonstrate our products value and bring our solution to life.
- You are agile, with a love of thinking on your feet and a knack of steering conversations involving a variety of different stakeholders, from end-users to the C-Suite.
- Previous experience working on complex AI solutions for business functions.
- Previous experience in System architecture, Software Sales, Technical Account Management is a plus
- You are highly motivated, and independent self-starter with a high level of integrity and professionalism, who is a team player and can thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Willingness to travel up to 25%