We are currently on a lookout for a Sales Executive with client-facing experience to join our dynamic team. You will be directly reporting to the Sales Operations Manager in which you will be the face of the organisation in reaching out to new clients while building your pipeline. The ideal candidate is highly adept in providing valuable feedback to the Management team pertaining key trends of the market and must be aligned with our core values of Ownership, Self-Mastery, and Radical Transparency.
Our team is highly dynamic, obsessed with creating amazing results for our clients, and is super passionate about marketing. We believe that actively seeking growth is the only way forward.
We have big plans and a lot is in store for you, if you are excited about working and growing with some of the best talent and brands in the industry, Chronos is the home for you.
Your Key Responsibilities Are As Follows
- Act as the point of contact for new client communications internally and externally.
- Drive pipeline development for monthly and quarterly targets.
- Manage the entire sales process from discovery to closure.
- Provide accurate personal monthly and quarterly revenue and deal forecasting
- Manage client on-boarding process to our production department
- Collaborate with marketing team to develop sales strategies
- Contributes to team effort by assisting in sales admin activities.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold emails.
- Provide market feedback to Operations and Sales team
Requirements and Key Skill Sets
In order to hit the ground running, you must meet the following criteria:
- Has prior experience in selling marketing solutions or services
- Demonstrated success in a product or services selling.
- Ability to identify client needs and position Chronos Agency features to meet their gaps.
- Ability to understand pipeline strength.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presenting and selling to C-level executives.
- Agile, self-starter who can work independently and collaboratively.
- Advanced G-Suite skills with a strong understanding CRM application and email marketing strategies.
- Working hours will be a cross between Europe and US times zones
- 3 - 5 years of experience in a quota carrying sales role.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business-related field.
- Able to prospect potential clients and prepare presentation, proposal and contract.
- Focus and good time management skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Experience in regional or global sales is an added advantage.
- Prior experience in marketing services or solutions.
- Fluent in verbal and written English is a MUST.
- Client-facing Skills: you must be able to operate with varying client requirements and personalities
- Proactivity: you must be a self-starter who constantly finds new ways to improve your performance
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- A good team player
- You must resonate with our Vivid Vision 2022
- Partial or Full Remote Working Setting
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Internet Allowance
- A library of internal resources and training
- Paid Time Offs + Unlimited Unpaid Time Offs
- Performance Based Incentives and Bonuses
- Bi-annual all-expenses-paid company workation
- Outcome-Focused Environment
- Hear what our employees say about working with us ( link )