Cloudbeds Career Day Information
Be sure to check out our Career Day Virtual Events on July 19th & 20th for more information about our roles and the company!
Read carefully prior to applying.
Please only apply once per role and submit your resume in English.
For this hiring class we are on a fixed timeline for assessment and interview stages so review the schedule carefully:
- Completed applications and initial assessments as sent by email are due by July 21, 2021
- Candidates that are advanced will receive an invitation to the recruiter screening for July 22-26
- Live final interviews will be from July 26-30th
The upcoming new hire orientation dates are August 18th and 25th. If you are unable to join in those class dates please apply and we will schedule you for a later cohort date!
Cloudbeds is a travel industry startup that works to make the world a more welcome place. We make advanced cloud-based hospitality software for hotels, hostels, vacation rentals and groups that manages reservations and guests, distributes room availability, sells inventory, and collects payments. Our hundreds of team members are distributed across over 30 countries and, altogether, we speak 20+ languages. How do we do it? On a #remotefirst platform that allows every member of our team to work from wherever they are around the globe. We’re looking for people who want to disrupt the travel industry and love to travel as much as we do.
Location: Remote (Asia)
What You Will Do:
- Analyze opportunities by researching the industry and market trends in Asia
- Identify business opportunities with new prospective clients (i.e. not account management)
- Prepare leads lists and cold call prospects
- Attend industry events both local and regional
- Plan & host local events with established prospects
- Give virtual & in-person demos of our SaaS to prospective clients
- Frequently visit local properties to build awareness & relationships
- Prepare reports by collecting sales information and statistics
- Maintain accurate & up to date information in CRM
- Communicate effectively new client needs to all relevant teams internally
- Assist onboarding & training teams with getting accounts live
- Data input & account creation within the Cloudbeds PMS for prospective clients
You’ll Succeed With:
- Hotel or Hostel Operations Management experience
- A true passion for sales
- Excitement for new technology and a strong technical aptitude
- Great phone & in-person presence, the ability to engage and excite potential customers
- Positive, social, and outgoing attitude
- Time management skills
- Organization skills
- The ability and the will to challenge the status quo
- Bonus: Multilingual
Our company culture supports flexible working schedules with an open Paid Time Away policy and gives all team members the opportunity to travel and work remotely with great people. If you think you have the skills and passion, we’ll give you the support and opportunity to thrive in your career. If you would like to be considered for the role, we would love to hear from you!
Company Awards to Check Out!
- Fastest Growing Companies | Inc. 500 (2018 & 2019)
- Best Places to Work | Inc Magazine (2017 & 2018)
- Best Places to Work | HotelTechReport (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021)
- Start-Ups to Watch | Forbes (2018)
- Best Startup Employers | Forbes (2020)
- Technology Fast 500 | Deloitte (2020)
- Top 100 North America | Red Herring (2020)