Excellent opportunity to drive and contribute to the "Sales Force Effectiveness" strategy and processes across the APAC region. The role is targeted to an high energy individual who will be a key driver of the implementation of exciting key projects such as Sales Enablement (CRM), Commercial Excellence projects, SFE capability building, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
About the Department
Commercial Affairs and Strategy Department - as a key driver of Novo Nordisk's future growth, and covering 20 countries, Novo Nordisk Region APAC is a diverse and dynamic environment that offers a world of opportunities.
The Regional office of Novo Nordisk Region APAC is based in Dubai and is looking for a remote Sales Force Effectiveness Manager to be part of the Commercial Affairs & Strategy team. With many current exciting APAC Frontline initiatives underway to strengthen our commercial capabilities this role will certainly offer an exciting and dynamic opportunity to a successful applicant in the area of Commercial Excellence.
Sales Force Effectiveness Manager will be based in either Malaysia or India and virtually report to the APAC Commercial Excellence Director, who in turn reports directly into the Corporate Vice President of Commercial Affairs & Strategy in Dubai.
This position will be a key driver in developing, executing and implementing our Commercial Excellence strategy in Region APAC, and ensure close collaboration with management, the region, and affiliates as well as ensure CE alignment and direction with the the Sales Innovation Team in International Operations.
In this role, you will perform the following tasks:
- Lead to execute the Commercial excellence strategy
- In charge of CE metrics, Customer Relationship Management platforms, performance and adoption analytics as well as generate, analyze and interpret data to produce insights
- To drive for effective communications across functional team players
- Manage project management within the timeline and budget with strong commitment and detail oriented
- Up to date latest trends and best practices in sales management, sales enablement & KPI measurement
- Impact & Influence by constructively challenge assumptions and directly influence to relevant parties
- Bachelor's Degree or Higher in Business, Economics or equivalent (MBA is a plus)
- Minimum of 8 years relevant experience in Sales Force Effectiveness (SFE), preferable in Multinational Pharmaceutical/Healthcare industry with international exposure
- Stakeholder management and Project management skills
- Excellent knowledges in Salesforce tools, CRM systems, infrastructure of marketing automation systems
- Professional capabilities in communication and presentation as well as analytical & strategic thinking with problem solving skills
- Excellent command of English in both written and spoken
Kindly send your CV online (click on Apply and follow the instructions).
Open until the completion of recruitment process
Millions rely on us
To work for Novo Nordisk you will need the skills, dedication and ambition to change lives for the better for millions of patients living with diabetes, obesity and other chronic diseases. In exchange, we offer the chance to be part of a truly global workplace, where passion and engagement are met with opportunities for professional and personal development.
We commit to an inclusive recruitment process and equality of opportunity for all our job applicants.
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we're life changing.