Xendit is an Indonesian fintech company that provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia. Xendit processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses grow exponentially. We serve these companies by providing a suite of world-class APIs and a dashboard UI that simplifies processes.
Our main focus is to build the most advanced payment rails for South-east Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments in South-east Asia simple, secure and easy for everyone. We currently serve SMEs to some of the region's largest tech startups and also giant-sized businesses like Samsung. We process millions of transactions monthly, growing 8% month on month for the last 3 years. We are trusted and backed by some of the largest VCs in the world, who invested in Facebook, Slack, Twitch and Grab, and are alumni of the prestigious YCombinator (S15).
To enable the sales ambition and growth by providing action-driven insights, performance analytics and process improvement initiatives
- Support business growth strategy, including go-to-market approach, operational tactics and resourcing plan.
- Own Xendit growth metrics, including but not limited to acquisition, activation, retention and revenue. Develop and track metrics to support decision making, team development and achievement of objectives.
- Proactively identify upsell/cross opportunities in identified industries via data analytics. Ruthlessly collect market intelligence and competitive landscape in order to design optimal Xendit customer offerings.
- Continuously drive process and operational improvements, based on analytics and feedback from the sales team.
- Ensure sales tech stack is appropriate and cost effective. Monitor proper usage of tools, including integrity of data.
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
You may be a good fit if you
- 2:4 years of business operation or data analytics experience, ideally with an enterprise SAAS company.
- Possess strong analytical capabilities and are data driven. SQL proficiency is a must. Familiarity with SAAS churn & retention model is necessary.
- Familiar with general sales processes and sales tools (CRM, Looker, Prospect.io, etc.)
- Are a team player, with the ability to work well with all internal and external stakeholders.
- Take a proactive, well planned and organised approach towards all work that you do.
- Are able to understand and communicate complex information.
- Can effectively operate in a fast paced and ambiguous environment.
- Have prior experience in the payments industry. This will be nice to have but is not necessary.
What We Care About
- Solve for the customer first: You build what customers want. You think about what is right for customers, not what is easiest for you
- Demonstrate mastery of honey badgery: You make ambitious goals. Then execute…no matter what stands in the way. When knocked down, you get up
- Take on challenges willingly and can be trusted to execute: You can be trusted to get things done right the first time quickly. You hit your deadlines
- You're like us: You smile a lot, think work is fun and don't take yourself too seriously. You measure yourself against the best and believe feedback is the breakfast of champions. You follow the golden rule.
- You're remarkable: People naturally talk about how awesome you are. If we can't find someone who raves about you then it's unlikely we will too.