Crossover is hiring for multiple Sales Manager positions for our client, Aurea Software.
Are you ready to build and scale a world-class sales development organization? Aurea, the Netflix of business software, is quickly expanding the sales development team that is working across our library of over 100 software products. The leader of the Sales Development team will rewrite the traditional B2B playbook for sales development by delivering revenue growth at levels of efficiencies better than today's market-leading SaaS companies. And best of all, you will add a new B2B software product every month, providing your ever-expanding team the opportunity to work on new companies spanning multiple products and industries.
If you have an amazing track record of data-driven coaching, leading an SDR team, and partnering with marketing and sales to deliver on aggressive revenue targets, then this is the role for you. Reporting to the SVP of Demand Generation, you will have full responsibility for all facets of the Sales Development team
What You Will Be Doing
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Coaching. Perform regular coaching against our Sales Qualification Framework. Use coaching sessions to prepare SDR's for the next step in their career.
- Onboarding. Design an onboarding process where SDRs are fully ramped within 4 weeks.
- Sales Process Optimization. Optimize the entire sales process to deliver performance improvements and productivity gains that rival the very best SDR organizations in B2B software.
- Selling instead of Qualifying
- Booking Sales Meetings that are not qualified
- Evaluating performance based on feeling rather than data
Sales Manager key responsibilities
- At least 1 year of experience calling and qualifying inbound leads
- Minimum 1-year experience as a manager or team lead of a sales development team
- Ability to work at least 5 hours from 7 am et to 7 pm eastern time.
About Aurea Software
Aurea was founded with the singular vision of helping businesses succeed in today’s complex digital landscape. To achieve that goal, we do things differently. Our customers enjoy access to every product in our portfolio - all of which are cloud-based, enterprise-scale, and easy to use - with one simple subscription. We focus on relationships instead of transactions. And our unique AureaOne operating model and acquisition strategy ensure that our portfolio continues to grow, so we can continue to provide competitive advantage and differentiated results for our customers no matter what the future holds.
Aurea is was an early adopter of remote-work. In fact our entire team, nearly 2000 people and growing, operates in an entirely remote work model.What’s Next?
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just reset your password by visiting https://www.crossover.com/auth/reset-password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4447-VN-Hanoi-SalesManager.003