EVYD Technology is a healthcare AI and Big Data company established with the aim to deliver data-driven solutions to address healthcare issues facing countries in Southeast Asia and beyond.
We are transforming healthcare through Data Intelligence. Our Big Data platform aggregates raw data that reside in disparate information systems and convert them into computable, structured and standardized data so that they could be further processed to derive deep insights and knowledge using natural language processing, machine learning and other AI technologies.
The healthcare spectrum is broad and complex. Patients today are not receiving the best and most optimal healthcare possible because the stakeholders in the ecosystem - health authorities, hospitals, researchers, insurers, employers, and patients - interact in a complicated system.
As the amount of data grows exponentially, many stakeholders are unable to process the data at scale. EVYD's platform and core competencies in data, clinical and behavioural help stakeholders achieve better health outcomes.
The sales team is responsible for helping these stakeholders understand EVYD's solutions. Sales managers find, evaluate, and pursue new business opportunities for a specific institution or region and seek partners whose missions, goals, and values align with our own. Every institution is different and every country has its own way of procuring software. Sales managers see these differences as opportunities for creative thinking and co-creating value. Successful sales managers adapt their approach to EVYD's core competencies and to each unique opportunity, rather than relying on past strategies for selling other enterprise software.
Armed with a deep knowledge of the solution and its use cases, sales managers nurture existing relationships and work diligently to build new ones. Motivated by the knowledge that the solution they sell directly helps improve healthcare and people's lives, sales managers exceed ambitious sales quotas and set new goals.
- In coordination with EVYD leadership, develop and implement a comprehensive strategy to expand the company's presence in a specific government or commercial facility and/or region, typically focused on a single or limited number of customers.
- Generate new leads and business opportunities by working closely with EVYD colleagues to establish goals and objectives.
- Act as the main point of contact for EVYD and represent the EVYD sales team at industry events and conferences.
- Develop a deep familiarity with EVYD's solutions and how they can be used to solve a variety of real-world problems.
- Exceed stated sales quota by winning enterprise contracts.
- Work with other members of the sales team to improve and streamline internal processes.
- Proven track record in large enterprise sales to government or commercial entities. Experience in corporate sales in the public sector, healthcare, life sciences or insurance industries is a plus.
- Strong familiarity with procurement processes.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to persuasively communicate EVYD's solution offering to audiences with varying levels of technical knowledge and seniority.
- Ability to understand the requirements of potential customers and how EVYD's solution can meet them.
- Proven project management skills and enjoy getting things done no matter the circumstances.
- Experience building and maintaining relationships and working with internal and external partners.
- +10 years' experience in corporate sales
- +10 years of experience generating and developing new business opportunities.
- +10 years of experience working with technical and non-technical business partners to identify business needs.
Place of work: Remote
Due to limited capacity, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.