"VERY URGENT"Position: Sales Manager (Japanese Speaking)
Experience in the FPC/PCB industry.
Salary : up to 90,000 THB
Based : Thailand (Remote Working)
Report to : SAM VP & GM in Singapore
- Responsible for making presentation to potential or existing customer on new programme and activities.
- Responsible to interface all aspects of customer's business with relevant staff of the company.
- Responsible to increase market share in existing customer account.
- Responsible for visit customer regularly to align with their technology roadmap.
- Responsible to verify the product costing, all products have to meet the minimum gross margin target. (All costing information strictly confidential).
- Responsible to submit quotations and follow-up potential projects.
- Responsible to generate and distribute TONOs & CCN-Engineering Change.
- Responsible to form APQP team and chair APQP meeting regular for reviewing active/new project status.
- Responsible to ensure the quality management system implementations and maintenances in accordance with the ISO 9001, IATF 16949, AS 9100, ISO 13485 and customer requirements are met.
- Responsible to liaise with customer for any new changes (eg: CCN) or discrepancy encountered.
- Responsible to drive product cost down in order to meet the contractual periodic price down.
- Responsible for on time delivery of TONO sample & mass production part.
- Provide weekly and monthly reporting of sales performance for executives.
- Plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales policies and strategies.
- Responsible for all assignments delegated by superior.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- 5 years of experience in sales manager.
- Strong oral and written communication skills- able to speak Japanese language will be an added advantage.
- Excellent leadership skills and interpersonal skills.
- Experience setting sales goals.
- Results-oriented with strong analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Relevant experience in the FPC/PCB industry and automotive environment will be an added advantage.