Are you a self-motivated sales professional ready to take the next step in your career? Excited to leverage your sales expertise to impact team performance by 10X? If you are a sales professional that consistently outperforms your sales targets, have leadership capabilities, and are willing to operate in a high growth startup environment then this role is for you.
What You Will Be Doing
You'll primarily be doing two things: reviewing recorded customer sales calls and providing written and verbal coaching to the sales reps on each call. Each day you will listen to recorded calls and fill out the call coaching template where you will identify the most important area for improvement. In addition, you will perform deep dives on common sources of feedback and recommend systemic improvements, as well as daily conferences with sales team members to solidify written coaching.
What You Won’t Be Doing
- Driving a sales team quota M
- Managing the sales team operations
- Coaching based on information/feedback received secondhand
- Delegating responsibility to reps to learn from each other
- Producing high-level ideas on how to improve quality based on aggregated data
Sales Manager Key Responsibilities
- Review all customer calls daily and provide written and verbal coaching to each sales rep in your team every day.
- Coaching should be expert and unambiguous that demonstrably improves team performance.
- Provide a weekly report detailing all coaching to the VP of Inside Sales for review.
- 5 years of sales experience achieving or exceeding quota annually.
- 2yrs B2B software sales experience
- 1 yr as a sales team lead
- 2 years software sales experience achieving or exceeding quota annually.
For the last three decades, Trilogy has been known for 3 things: Relentlessly seeking top talent, Innovating new technology, and incubating new businesses. For the last 15 years we have adopted an entirely remote workplace model, now using Crossover to find the world's best talent, independent of geographical restrictions. Our technological innovation is spearheaded by a passion for simple customer-facing designs. And our incubation of new businesses ranges from entirely new moon-shot ideas to rearchitecting existing projects for today's modern cloud-based stack. Trilogy is a place where you can be surrounded with great people, be proud of doing great work, and grow your career by leaps and bounds.
There is so much to cover for this exciting role, and space here is limited. Hit the Apply button if you found this interesting and want to learn more. We look forward to meeting you!
What to expect next:
- You will receive an email with a link to start your self-paced, online job application.
- Our hiring platform will guide you through a series of online “screening” assessments to check for basic job fit, job-related skills, and finally a few real-world job-specific assignments.
- You will be paired up with one of our recruiting specialists who can answer questions you might have about the process, role, or company, and help you get to the final interview step.
Important! If you do not receive an email from us:
- First, emails may take up to 15 minutes to send, refresh and check again.
- Second, check your spam and junk folders for an email from our partners at Crossover.com, mark as “Not Spam” since you will receive other emails as well.
- Third, we will send to whatever email account you indicated on the Apply form - by default, that is the email address you use as your LinkedIn username and it might be different than the one you have already checked.
- If all else fails, just visit https://jobs.crossover.com directly, search for this job, and click “Apply”. You will be prompted to reset your password if you already applied using LinkedIn EasyApply.
Crossover Job Code: LJ-4399-VN-Hanoi-SalesManager