I have partnered with one of the marketing leading and continuously growing biotech companies in the in laboratory equipment space. They are seeking to appoint a new and experienced Sales Manager to cover all business lines across South East Asia, Korea and Japan.
Responsibility includes penetrating accounts and providing recommended solutions to dealers and end customers. Effective communications with other members of the Sales Team, Marketing, Customer Service and Operations on segment and client issues is critical for success.
• Responsible for achieving revenue and growth rates for assigned geography and product lines.
• Develops new business within geographic territory & with assigned clients. Develops strategies and implements plans to grow profitable sales. Follows up diligently on leads received from other areas of the organization.
• Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned partner accounts.
• Develops and maintains effective relationships with multiple customer departments (purchasing, research, metrology, engineering, and maintenance).
• Communicates voice of customer to other internal team members
• Communicates effectively with internal & external customers.
• Ensures compliance with all partner contracts and agreements.
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred from an accredited higher learning institution in business or science related field
• 8-10 years of segment specific or related field experience, selling direct and/or through channels