Join our team either remotely or in our office in Singapore. This role can be based in any location within the APAC region.
MessageBird is transforming the communications landscape as one of the fastest-growing software companies in the world. Our cloud communications platform makes it possible for businesses to instantly connect with over 7 billion phones globally, allowing them to speak with their customers in the same ways they talk to their friends.
Our suite provides access to all major messaging channels, from SMS and Voice to WeChat, Messenger, Facebook, WhatsApp and more. We provide out-of-the-box solutions with our own applications like Inbox and Flow Builder, plus a robust set of APIs that simplify workflows and automation.
With over 20,000 customers — including some of the world’s biggest brands like Facebook, Deliveroo, Uber and WhatsApp — it’s likely that you’ve benefited from MessageBird’s omnichannel technology at some point. For small and mid-sized businesses, we also offer support and solutions through an Online Self-Serve (OSS) dashboard.
Our global team is a powerhouse of 350+ employees, who work across eight international offices. We’re excited that you’re here and interested to #jointhenest.
How We Work
We work fast, grow fast, and build fast. Life at MessageBird moves in fast-forward motion. We’re a team that focuses on making an impact — right from day one. We are go-getters, industry leaders, and dreamers. Risk takers. Roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen kind of people. We thrive on transparency, and we value solution-minded attitudes.
We are all driven by one ethos: Get Shit Done. We love shaping things together and leveraging different perspectives, because that makes our products better. Our Birds are empowered with freedom and opportunity; in return, we expect honesty, courage, and agility. We own our work, and sometimes we fail. And then we get back up and cross the finish line — together as a team. Sound refreshing? We think so, too.
The role: Sale Operations Analyst
As part of our Sales Operations team, you will play a key role in improving the productivity and growth of our sales squads. Your responsibilities will include building sales processes on multiple platforms and tools, designing structure and automation to ensure scalability, and providing analytical support to a broad range of sales initiatives.
Supporting hypergrowth is a demanding job, and we are looking for people who can thoroughly enjoy and learn from the challenges. In exchange, you will get a lot of autonomy to execute your ideas, see the result of your own work, and grow together with the company. We are a team of doer, who actively identify the biggest problems and take initiative to solve them.
What You’ll Do
- Manage our main CRM, Salesforce and all the accompanying tools connected to it. Continuously make improvements or build new processes to ensure the highest level of automation and productivity for every aspect of sales.
- Proactively identify bottlenecks in the sales and lead-to-live processes and find ways to reduce them.
- Define quarterly objectives, standardize business reporting and create dashboards for Business Development Managers, Account Managers and Sales Development Representatives
- Coordinate and support weekly sales updates for executive reporting and input for quarterly business reviews
- Implement and manage planning and forecasting tools
- Creating and maintaining documentation on all sales processes. Prepare and continuously support weekly and monthly pipeline reporting meetings
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum 1 year experience in a sales operations function
- Must have in-depth experience of building automated processes on Salesforce and accompanying tools
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with financial and business acumen
- Track record of excellent collaboration in a cross-functional position
- A customer-driven focus and the ability to quickly pivot in a fast-paced environment
- A tech-savvy mind, with a good understanding sales automation and other sales related tooling
Psst… some added perks
- The ability to Work Anywhere — literally anywhere you want, as long as it’s in the same time zone as your team (yup… you read that right!). This comes with the added benefit of finding the right work-life balance for you by following our 80/20 rule.
- WFH office set-up allowance to make sure you have all you need to “get shit done” in an ergonomically-friendly manner.
- Top-notch work equipment (including Bose headphones!).
- MessageBird swag to keep you well-dressed.
- The occasional (virtual) company-wide and team events.
- A team of (fast-)forward-thinking, talented and fun colleagues from more than 50 countries!
MessageBird is an equal opportunity employer. If you think you’re a match for this role and can bring some great skills to the MessageBird team, please apply! We’re excited to get to know you.
Read MessageBird's Recruitment Privacy Statement